Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir

I have something interesting to request, asides from Star Wars Rebels that is a show being well known in CGI, there's another show in CGI that airs on Nick. It's called Miraculous Ladybug. She and her sidekick Chat Noir work together fighting off crimes in their hometown of Paris. As I was saying, I actually want them to look more Jedi Knight accurate. There should be Male and Female JKA models in a bodysuit that's similar to what Ladybug and Chat Noir wear. Next should be the masks to cover up their eyes. As for the weapons, Ladybug is fine without one but Chat Noir could use a staff weapon if there's one on here.

miracle.jpg

swegmaster likes this

this is a rather wierd request for a non-star-warsy model :P, but it can be done :)

It could be worse. I've seen weird requests you wouldn't believe. I even posted a weird request myself, which was the Angry Video Game Nerd (and I still hope it can be done  :D).

And there were tons of requests, and even a wannabe-"contest", from a user who wanted us to create characters from an animated series nobody knows or cares about anymore.

Langerd likes this

It could be worse. I've seen weird requests you wouldn't believe. I even posted a weird request myself, which was the Angry Video Game Nerd (and I still hope it can be done  :D).

And there were tons of requests, and even a wannabe-"contest", from a user who wanted us to create characters from an animated series nobody knows or cares about anymore.

Eh I usually did funny requests before, but this one wouldn't be so hard despite that it's not Star Wars. It's a TV show that's basically about two young superheroes fighting off crime, and it's a pretty good one. By the way check out Ladybug holding a sword similar to a lightsaber.

ladybug_w__sword_by_superherotimefan-d9q

What a F@%king piece of dogsh%t request (XD Joke of course)

I like James :) He is making cool stuff. It would be funny to do him

Lancelot likes this