I've always wondered why there's no model of Dengar and his weapon.

It could be frankensteined by Kualan's Bric model. If anyone could put this one together, I'd be very happy :)

Star-Wars-Battlefront-Dengar-Gameplay-atmg42.jpg

That Battlefront Lando model looks sweet too. So does the entire Bespin map.

Langerd likes this

off-topic: at last, a map that bf2 doesn't have without the conversion pack mod for it, will be actually awesome if bespin luke is added, on-topic: if someone does make this, it will be the first good dengar model for ja, if it comes with sounds as heard in the trailer, it will be EPIC

RGKgrms.jpg

May I recommend using the Snowtrooper armor from the Imperial Army Trooper model? It's quite a bit better.

Yeah, since posting that original picture I've decided to start him again from scratch and scrap the Bric model as a base as it was proving more work to alter it than to start anew. The Army Trooper will definitely be being used too.

Looking for a DLT-19 uh? I made some research in the past:

In MB II there's a rifle (I don't remember the name, maybe it was DLT-18) that looks exactly like Dengar's DLT-19 but a little bit shorter and with a scope. A little bit of modeling would do the trick.

Also in JKG there was a DLT-19 model that can't be used in the vanilla game 'cause it has more than 2000vert.

Lt.Claim ported a DLT-19 and an RT-97C rifle directly from DICE's Battlefront but I don't think he ever released them.