Skin problem

BlazE

Hi there

I was hoping i could have assistance on a matter with skinning

so basicly i want to edit the jedi_tf skin (default jaden twilek)

but the problem is that its a customization skin and it has ''missing textures''

by missing textures i mean that certain parts of the skin just cant be edited in an

image editor program and ingame they appear to be blank white

has anyone encountered this problem, knows where the missing textures can be found?

thx in advance

Blaze of »|EFF|«

There is a site that you can upload the image into and save it as a .jpg and it'll show you the missing textures.

However, I can't remember the name of the site and the person that showed me isn't online..

But yeah, do what Azatha said.. just open it in MS Paint and save as a .jpg and you should see the missing textures.

I think the textures he is trying to edit are RGB textures. In Photoshop or Gimp apply a black or white (I usually do black) layer under the texture's layer and the "missing" part should appear. I see the same instances happen with laam's mandalorians. The game renders it fine but in image editing programs they appear to be transparent or missing. Hope this helps.

GIMP can see those textures and save it as a still editible RGB texture if done right. Look into GIMP on the subject, if anything you could use it to convert the textures to solid non RGB ones. I would do this: use GIMP to convert, go into photoshop, do my texturing, go back to GIMP and add the alpha stuff if I wanted it to be RGB, I only barely tested this though, have yet to use it on anything.