Killable Boba Fett replacement?

this is in dustys patch beta, as a new CLASS_MANDA, which is boba fett class with no undying hardcode, essentially killable

Thats cool. But what if I want JUST the base game, with the exception of boba feet being killable (I don't even use OpenJK or Evolution of Combat, nothing. No code altering so far).

Don't know if it helps and if it will be "killable" but here is an idea (just an idea, I have not tried it) that might make it at least easier to defeat: create an NPC file called boba_fett (or just extract the NPC from the ASSETS files and change the class to another flying model like the rocket trooper, that way it should retain the flying abilities but then it might be too easy to beat, I don't know, this is just me thinking crazy thoughts......

Don't know if it helps and if it will be "killable" but here is an idea (just an idea, I have not tried it) that might make it at least easier to defeat: create an NPC file called boba_fett (or just extract the NPC from the ASSETS files and change the class to another flying model like the rocket trooper, that way it should retain the flying abilities but then it might be too easy to beat, I don't know, this is just me thinking crazy thoughts......

Done this and it works but it isnt the same.