My character (for comics story by me and my cousin)

Could someone do a model for me. In fact, the model for me is me.
It is a character, me in Star Wars, from my and my cousin's story.

Character: It's something between Grey Jedi, Dark Jedi and Temple Guard (from TCW).
He is the leader of the separated part of the Jedi Order... something like a special forces. They doing all that is necessary. Even that what Jedi would never did by themselves. Actually, they are doing the dirty jobs for the Jedi Order (like hunting and executions of very dangerous enemies - mostly Sith Lords... protecting someone or something who/what is in imminent danger and common Jedi can't protect it etc.). They use a "cross" lightsabers (like the one of Kylo Ren) with white blade.

Appearance: He has a black and red Jedi robe with parts of armor (as Jedi in the Clone Wars). He also wears a mask similar to Temple Guards mask, but it's  black and red too. He has a beard and long hair. If this character should be played by some actor, it would be either Tom Mison (Sleepy Hollow), Rick Medina (Power Rangers Samurai) or Anson Mount (Hell on Wheels). Simply black beard and longer hair like these actors have in those tv series.

I want two versions of this model. With and without mask.

Can anyone do it, please?

We need more material and references to begin with. Everyone's imagination is different, so people might misinterpret the things you've listed here, which can result in you not being happy with the work.

The best way to show us what you want is to make concept arts and post them here. If you can draw and show us what your character looks like, people will have a better idea about what your character should look like.

Good idea, but it has one small flaw. I don't have a scanner. In fact I don't even have a printer.

I like to draw. I have a lot of different drawings that I drew over the years. If I could, I would put them all on internet.

Well, I think I got something else. It's just an idea, but it can work. 
What if I put here pictures of every thing with a description of how it should look like.
I found some pictures on Google of several things that are applicable to this character.
These pictures with a description of how it should look like on this character could be enough... maybe. :)

However, if I ever get to some scanner, I will rather scan my drawing.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Good idea, but it has one small flaw. I don't have a scanner. In fact I don't even have a printer.

I like to draw. I have a lot of different drawings that I drew over the years. If I could, I would put them all on internet.

Well, I think I got something else. It's just an idea, but it can work. 

What if I put here pictures of every thing with a description of how it should look like.

I found some pictures on Google of several things that are applicable to this character.

These pictures with a description of how it should look like on this character could be enough... maybe. :)

However, if I ever get to some scanner, I will rather scan my drawing.

You can try that, but to be honest original character model requests have a very slim chance of being fulfilled anyway - the odds worsen when there isn't even any good reference material. A bunch of scattered references is unlikely to achieve what you're hoping for. To really engage an individual modeller's interest, you need to have some impressive images of what you want and how you want it.

Surely you have a smart phone (or digital camera)? Just take pictures and boom you're done!

Damn, you're right! I can do that.

Problems with editing maps to SP version destroying my mind. I already can't think properly. How could I forget this.

Okay, I'll draw it, take a picture of it and post it here as soon as possible.

Asgarath83 likes this
So, I have here some drawings. It's just a simple uncoloured drawing.
It's not my finest drawing. It's quickly drawn.
For color and other information on appearance I attach images found on Google.
I hope it's enough.

I made one change. Jedi robe will not be black and red, but black and gray. Black and red looks too much like the Sith.

IMG_20160211_233524.jpg
Full character from the front.
IMG_20160211_233701.jpg

Head from behind.

IMG_20160211_233623.jpg

Front with mask. Black and gray as well as robe.

And here are other important pictures. Please follow the instructions under pictures!

Face

tom_mison_1024_zps327669ed.jpg
rick-medina-jr.jpg
hell-on-wheels-cullen-bohannon.jpg

These are some of my most favorite actors: Tom Mison (Sleepy Hollow), Rick Medina (Power Rangers: Samurai), Anson Mount (Hell on Wheels).

You can use as a template for the face, my drawing, one of them or some combination of all.

The important thing is black beard and longer hair - that's what I got in common with all those faces.

Jedi robe

il_570xN.785856215_ey7p.jpg
il_570xN.786150136_8ihl.jpg

Jedi robe is black with gray edges. This is how it would look if I colored my drawing.

Mask

The patterns on the mask should look approximately like on my artwork.

The larger area on the mask is gray, the smaller area (patterns) are black.

Armor

clone_wars3_kenobi.jpg

On the arms are parts of armor, like Obi-Wan has in this picture. The color of this is grey.

Lightsaber

$_1.JPG

These characters using crossguard lightsaber similar to Kylo Ren's. But with little difference...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/22/Tera_Sinube_Sabercane.png/revision/latest?cb=20130830021708

...The blade is White!

I hope that the information is enough and that it is usable.

I need these version of the character:
- Me unmasked
- Me with a mask (this is also applicable for ordinary members of this "Jedi Division")
- Me with a mask and hood (optional)
- Female version with the mask (optional)

The lightsaber would also be nice to do ... but it's up to you.
I will be grateful for everything or also for the basic versions.

When I tried to post it here, I got this: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

So instead of pictures are links to the pictures... I don't care!

It's alright. I don't care who do it or when it will be.  :)  The most important thing is that this ever will be done. I very much look forward to this model. However, right now I don't necessarily need it for my story. This character will appear later in the story.
Of course, because I very much looking forward to it, if it were possible, I would like it a lot earlier than it will be needed.

If anyone else would like to do it for me, it'll be fine as well.
For example, I like a lot models by Jeff, dark_apprentice, DT85 or Barricade24. Their work is one of the best here and elsewhere. I love their models / mods. :winkthumb:
I'll be happy for anyone who can do this.

I found a pretty good face and hair in the "Spanki's Jedi Customization". I tried to assemble the character from that.
The Jedi robe have not the exact color as I wanted, but otherwise it looks according to my expectations.
I also tried to recolor mask of Temple Guard. The patterns on the mask doesn't look as I wanted (they are the same as Temple Guard's), but it's not bad.

In this way somehow it should look like my character - Dante Terrano, leader of the Shadow Jedi Guard.
Dante_Terrano_Spanki_Jedi_Customization_

However, there is one problem. It seems that the head of the model is not made for the mask... as you can see.
jedi_spanki1a_002.png

If Delmi or anyone else not yet begun to work on this model, it would be possible to modify the "Spanki's Jedi Customization"? Create such an addition to this customization - make skin/textures of a Shadow Jedi Guard robe, improve the mask to look... "normal".

Of course, if work on the model is already in progress, I'll wait for it.
Or tell me what in your opinion is better?

I installed Blender yesterday. I just wanted to try to replace the head model of "Spanki's Jedi Customization" for head model of "Kualan's Jedi Temple Guard".
I tried it by this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxN9RRjeZdk
The result was catastrophic.

I thought I add in the "Spanki's Jedi Customization" new folder in the models folder called "jedi_spanki7, where would be skins of Jedi with different masks.

As a second option I wanted to try to edit the original model of "Spanki's Jedi Customization".
I wanted to modify the face to be compatible with the textures of the masks. But I don't know how to do it. Blender is damn complicated software... very chaotic.

• 6 months later...

Could someone help me with this?
I still need these characters ...
The one who was doing this for me does not respond for several months.

I urgently need Dante Terrano, Al-Jaya and masked members of the Shadow Guard.

The best option would be to modify the "Spanki's Jedi Customization" as I have suggested. Just add a model with a mask.

Could anyone do this?

I NEED:
- Dante Terrano (without masks)
- Al-Jaya (without masks)
- Masked members of the Shadow Guard (male / female version)

OPTIONAL / LESS IMPORTANT:
- Unnamed Shistavanen male Jedi Shadow Guard member

For information about Al-Jaya and others:
https://jkhub.org/topic/7186-models-of-characters-for-my-and-my-cousins-comics/

I really think the best thing would be to make it as part of Customization. From Customization I could do more characters than just Dante and Al-Jaya.

Thanks for any help!