Could someone make a model of this character? (Xesh)

The two aliens are the Ratakan of KOTOR D:

interessing should be a story located into the Infinite Empire of Rakatan race, before their collapse.

Mmmm... why not also a JKA model of an ancient Rakatan? with they natural skills on the Force, should be interessing as adversary. D:

I meant if someone were to make this skin. Reskin Darth Malak and add on clone trooper arms that were reskinned.

Yeah, it could be, somethings look alike, I hope someone looks into it 

The two aliens are the Ratakan of KOTOR D:

interessing should be a story located into the Infinite Empire of Rakatan race, before their collapse.

Mmmm... why not also a JKA model of an ancient Rakatan? with they natural skills on the Force, should be interessing as adversary. D:

Yeah, its based on the beginnings of the jedi order (then called Je'daii), wwhen they fight against the infinite empire, and aslo how they discover the lightsaber (in this times they were force sabers) :D, yeah it would be cool, those guys are really badasses in this comics (sorry for my bad english lol)

Asgarath83 likes this

Fact is that there are very few active modelers left for this community - and the few that are still here are usually to busy to handle requests besides their own projects and RL stuff

something that you could try is follow this tutorial and then make it yourself and ask for help if you're stuck and need help with a specific step of the process, people are more likely to help you do something yourself than to do something for you ;)

Xesh likes this

Fact is that there are very few active modelers left for this community - and the few that are still here are usually to busy to handle requests besides their own projects and RL stuff

something that you could try is follow this tutorial and then make it yourself and ask for help if you're stuck and need help with a specific step of the process, people are more likely to help you do something yourself than to do something for you ;)

I'll give it a try, thanks

that'd be UVW Unwrapping

send me a pm regarding this, depending on the software I can help

um, I think it was the standard blender, I used a "classic" step-by-step tutorial for inexperienced modellers, but that was a long time ago, I kinda abandoned it. thanks for the offer of help though