Recruitment / Stargate mod (?)

Stargate mod  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in Stargate mod?

2. 2. Would you help is to make it?

Well this idea has been in my mind for quite a while for now. I really like Stargate and we should try to make a mod for it, like every big battles in it for single player.

I am not quite sure in this idea, but if it grows I am sure in. Well, I won't have too much time till next summer, but I had to tell this idea.

If start to do it, we are going to need:

- script makers (for scenes)

- modelers

- texture makers

- mappers (the part where i can help in)

Other things we need:

- new menu

- new weapons (staff, z'at, p-90, mp-5, m4, m-9)

- new models/maps (just for the record)

- new NPCs ( I may help in this one, too)

- new sounds/musics (from the series)

(- voice actors ?)

Let's discuss here!

We would make a nice credits at the end of course, with all the helpers and makers name's on it. :D

Well this idea has been in my mind for quite a while for now. I really like Stargate and we should try to make a mod for it, like every big battles in it for single player.

I am not quite sure in this idea, but if it grows I am sure in. Well, I won't have too much time till next summer, but I had to tell this idea.

If start to do it, we are going to need:

- script makers (for scenes)

- modelers

- texture makers

- mappers (the part where i can help in)

Other things we need:

- new menu

- new weapons (staff, z'at, p-90, mp-5, m4, m-9)

- new models/maps (just for the record)

- new NPCs ( I may help in this one, too)

- new sounds/musics (from the series)

(- voice actors ?)

Let's discuss here!

We would make a nice credits at the end of course, with all the helpers and makers name's on it. :D

What would you make?

Inyri likes this

XEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know my skills, pretty much the same as yours. In addition, I can do some very minor custom textures that are essentially modifications of existing textures or pictures I've taken. Also, no having done anything involving stargate at all, I'd be relying heavily of looking stuff up fast before replicating it.

I'd love to help in any way I can! I'm not the best at creating brand new models, but I know how to tweak models enough.

Not sure how else I could help, but if there's ever something that came up that I could do I'd gladly do so.

I've always loved Stargate (mainly SG-1), and I know there's one map for JA (I think?) and I've been wanting a lot more stuff so...

Hell yeah! lol