Change class through scripts?

Thanks for the replies, didn't think so. I was just trying to make a jedi npc not be able to dodge the disruptor weapon. I will just use a different npc. But how would you make an npc that uses a lightsaber not be able to force dodge the disruptor? Even when I give them 0 force points, and set all force power levels to 0, they can still dodge it!

Thanks for the replies, didn't think so. I was just trying to make a jedi npc not be able to dodge the disruptor weapon. I will just use a different npc. But how would you make an npc that uses a lightsaber not be able to force dodge the disruptor? Even when I give them 0 force points, and set all force power levels to 0, they can still dodge it!

This is a code problem and need a little edit of the code for fix it. :\

without coding, you can do 2 Npcs one NOJEDI class and ONEJEDICLASS and switching with Icarus SET_PLAYERMODEL script between the two NPC during the level.

However i think that no jedi class can however autododge if they get FP_SEE with value > of 0.

set ever FP_SEE to 0 for be sure that disable the autododge. i think also FP_SPEED can affect the autododge enabling.