Jenny "XJ9" Wakeman from My Life as a Teenage Robot as a Player Model for JKA

Every one has his life and his project. not be angry if a request seem to be "rejected" or "ignored" . in my country there is a

proverb: who acts as if for five years. well, who acts for his self, act for three peoples. or something like that in english.

what i wanna tell is this: in the life, it's ever better to learn to do as much as possible things.

more things you can manage by yourself for yourself, less you are depending by the others.

in the moment you wanna ask to others help for making something for your, you need to be patiente and wait the time and disponibility of other peoples. remember: it's a FAVOUR, they making to you. also, they works for you free, without money in return, it's not a work, it's an hobby.

Get rash or angry obtain only the effect of avoid people by help to you.

there is also another proverb: give a fish to a man, and "he will not have hungry for a day.

learn to this man how to fish, and he will not have hungry forever. "

so i suggest to ask help to people only for things are impossible to manage by yourself. if you can learn a thing, do it!

if you need a model, learn how to modelling and rigging model on JKA. at the least learn how make a model with frankenstein, if really you are too busy or lazy for learn modelling.

something is for coding and every kind of modding skills.

or life abilities.

this way of think is useful also in the real life. more things you know how to do by yourself, more free and indipendent are you.

:)

People can teach you, you can learn by people, but rarely people will make jobs for you. because is simply Your job.

take it as a challenge with yourself.

Where is the satisfation if some other do this at your place?

PS : Kreia's teachings on Kotor II docet. :D Better master jedi i have ever seen :D

Every one has his life and his project. not be angry if a request seem to be "rejected" or "ignored" . in my country there is a

proverb: who acts as if for five years. well, who acts for his self, act for three peoples. or something like that in english.

what i wanna tell is this: in the life, it's ever better to learn to do as much as possible things.

more things you can manage by yourself for yourself, less you are depending by the others.

in the moment you wanna ask to others help for making something for your, you need to be patiente and wait the time and disponibility of other peoples. remember: it's a FAVOUR, they making to you. also, they works for you free, without money in return, it's not a work, it's an hobby.

Get rash or angry obtain only the effect of avoid people by help to you.

there is also another proverb: give a fish to a man, and "he will not have hungry for a day.

learn to this man how to fish, and he will not have hungry forever. "

so i suggest to ask help to people only for things are impossible to manage by yourself. if you can learn a thing, do it!

if you need a model, learn how to modelling and rigging model on JKA. at the least learn how make a model with frankenstein, if really you are too busy or lazy for learn modelling.

something is for coding and every kind of modding skills.

or life abilities.

this way of think is useful also in the real life. more things you know how to do by yourself, more free and indipendent are you.

:)

People can teach you, you can learn by people, but rarely people will make jobs for you. because is simply Your job.

take it as a challenge with yourself.

Where is the satisfation if some other do this at your place?

PS : Kreia's teachings on Kotor II docet. :D Better master jedi i have ever seen :D

This is so True and great

If Your requests were not accepted by anyone well.. i gave many requests in request section and there were ignored. So i thought : Maybe i will make them myself? And i made some. I learned i tried many times they didnt work .. The same with mapping even now with little scripting

For Reboot models @theninjakiller15 You can start model Yourself. At least try

There are many tutorials how to import, on YT there are many tuts for modeling, uv mapping. Blender is good for start...

To be honest if You will ask for help how to export import use some things .. I think that answer will come fast.

This is so True and great

If Your requests were not accepted by anyone well.. i gave many requests in request section and there were ignored. So i thought : Maybe i will make them myself? And i made some. I learned i tried many times they didnt work .. The same with mapping even now with little scripting

For Reboot models @theninjakiller15 You can start model Yourself. At least try

There are many tutorials how to import, on YT there are many tuts for modeling, uv mapping. Blender is good for start...

To be honest if You will ask for help how to export import use some things .. I think that answer will come fast.

I will do what I can to make these models
Langerd and Rayce like this

Depends how you feel about mangos.

But I will lock this thread down if it gets anymore out of hand.

Hid a few posts to keep the thread on track.

Keep the thread focused on the request. Not reason to go picking on other members.

Ironically, I bought some Mangos today.