[Jk2] Seperate Jk2 from Jk3 - And a Request :) Darth revan skin for jk2.

Hey,

First of all i came here and i think this Jkhub looks great amazing cool. and so on :)

But there is one thing what really pisses me off xD....

if you go to downloads.

There is nowhere what tells you to choose between Jk2 files or Jk3 files. i reallize this is no filefront. 

But could you pleasee in godsname and in the name of the entire Jedi Knight Series. just Make something so it would be easyer to find Jk2 mods here?.

:D maybe ive seen something over my head im sorry if thats true. but ive searched a bit. and i cant find any normal thing related to jk2.

Anyway. I am looking for someone who is able to create a Jk2 Model / Skin for me. I am Willing to pay. becaose for some reason people are only making Jk3 skins.

and not jk2 skins. so i would really love to see a Darth revan skin in jk2. and i know there are 1 - 2 darth revan skins already made for jk2 but they are crap. and look terrible to be honnest. They dont have a Cape they dont have the lower legg thing etc. This is how the darth revan skin looks in jk3 

Example Crap version: 23323_1.jpg

Example GOOD VERSION: 149920_original.jpg

I would love to have this skin in jk2. the GOOD VERSION XD.ive always been a big fan of darth revan. so thats why im willing to pay for it. 

sorry for my lack of english im still workin on it.

Anyway let me know if u can help me :)

Kind Regards,

Killahkeezy.

• 3 months later...

Killah,

did anyone hook you up? I'd love to see a good Revan for jk2 myself. Any if anyone knows where I can download jk2 custom-created spawnable characters I WOULD LOVE IT! Having a hard time finding much at all

Preost

With Jk2mv 1.1 and ++ you can load JKA models in JK2, so no need for conversions actually.

Jk2mv isn't it a mp mod? ++?

I would love to use some jk3 models in jk2 so but can't find the way

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂

That "good" revan is a direct rip from KotOR, and if my recollection of porting on this site is still correct, it wouldn't be allowed here.

Porting policy has changed somewhat. Basically, ported content is treated the same as if it were an author that cannot be reached (and for the most part, this is totally correct as I know some companies like EA have absolutely bonkers PR departments, and some companies like Valve don't even have one it seems). You can remix the ported content into your own subject material (be it a ported model in a large mod, or porting a model and changing the textures entirely), but you cannot remirror it without the permission. As long as you (and the staff) feel comfortable slapping your name on something, that's what we go with.

That being said, if any party approaches us and tells us to take down files, we do it, no questions asked. We aren't legally liable for any kind of damage with the files (there's a disclaimer box that must be ticked for a file to be uploaded which states that liability is on the part of the user).

That "good" revan is a direct rip from KotOR, and if my recollection of porting on this site is still correct, it wouldn't be allowed here.

I literally thought it was Revan from KotOR and not a port. At my second playthrough,I downloaded a Revan model and it was exactly like this.

I literally thought it was Revan from KotOR and not a port. At my second playthrough,I downloaded a Revan model and it was exactly like this.

This topic is in the wrong section.

As far as the request goes, there's a good Revan model made from scratch by @@Almightygir. But it's only for JKA. He includes the original files, so I'm sure someone could rig it to JK2 if they know how.

I was referring to the "good" model OP posted an image of as being the port. It's obviously not @@Almightygir's work, and came directly from the game. But YES Gir does have a good one somewhere.