The path of the Apprentice

You need to make a few posts before you can post in the request section. This was done to prevent the creation of new throwaway accounts that were commonly used to place "a single oneline" request post in the requests section. We hope this will raise the quality of request posts.

That sounds like a good idea. I wondered why I haven't seen much request spam recently and that explains why.

Very personal one, that I made as a present for a close friend of mine as he really loves this old timers. I was desperate to find any good models that are not high detailed, thankfully
I managed to find one site for royalty free models that provided two versions, I managed to get the first one working and it still needs a lot of work and dunno why most textures were messed up
(some are still messed up). I will need to fix somehow the textures of the windows, so that I can add a good shader file in the end and make them invisible.
It is based on this model, so don't wonder why it levitates, also the model have custom sounds.

Wartburg 1.3 /DDR car/

Mod_View_test.jpg

shot0337.jpg

shot0338.jpg

shot0339.jpg

shot0340.jpg

Download Wartburg 1.3   To use in game "npc spawn vehicle Wartburg_13"

The Punisher likes this

Very personal one, that I made as a present for a close friend of mine as he really loves this old timers. I was desperate to find any good models that are not high detailed, thankfully

I managed to find one site for royalty free models that provided two versions, I managed to get the first one working and it still needs a lot of work and dunno why most textures were messed up

(some are still messed up). I will need to fix somehow the textures of the windows, so that I can add a good shader file in the end and make them invisible.

It is based on this model, so don't wonder why it levitates, also the model have custom sounds.

Wartburg 1.3 /DDR car/

Mod_View_test.jpg

shot0337.jpg

shot0338.jpg

shot0339.jpg

shot0340.jpg

Download Wartburg 1.3   To use in game "npc spawn vehicle Wartburg_13"

Very nice. Works well with the Neo Tokyo map.

dark_apprentice likes this

What model has Neomarz extracted and from where? I know base model is in JKA and there was some updated by SithJCull.

Yes Neomarz have extracted both the falcon(vm) and Vader's Tie Advanced from the base game as vehicles you can spawn, because they were only added in the base JKA without any option to use them as vehicles.

Tompa9 likes this

Yes Neomarz have extracted both the falcon(vm) and Vader's Tie Advanced from the base game as vehicles you can spawn, because they were only added in the base JKA without any option to use them as vehicles.

Nice, I haven´t known that. Shame that people like Neomarz or Hapslash/Toshi aren´t still active :( 

Thanks to @@Plasma for letting me use his amazing work, we have finally Kylo Ren's Upsilon class Shuttle as vehicle. Only problem is that, I couldn't manage to figure out how to make the wings move down, when you fly it, but I assume somewhere in near future if I can handle to make V.2 and if my theory of weighting the same bones/weights as those of the old imperial Lambda shuttle inside JKA, might work otherwise I don't now what else might be done.

Q1p97Jj.jpg

y6roEWf.jpg

tK6l0fs.jpg

krkarr, Daedra, Jeff and 5 others like this

Thanks to @@Plasma for letting me use his amazing work, we have finally Kylo Ren's Upsilon class Shuttle as vehicle. Only problem is that, I couldn't manage to figure out how to make the wings move down, when you fly it, but I assume somewhere in near future if I can handle to make V.2 and if my theory of weighting the same bones/weights as those of the old imperial Lambda shuttle inside JKA, might work otherwise I don't now what else might be done.

Q1p97Jj.jpg

y6roEWf.jpg

tK6l0fs.jpg

You are doing such amazing work, dude. :)

Q1p97Jj.jpg

y6roEWf.jpg

tK6l0fs.jpg

524b5e1d5192be076cca3d98d7d7ae97.gif

Delmi and axanik like this

Happy New Year and may the Force be with all of us!

Download Millennium Falcon [credits to Free3D for the model]

*BUGs*:

Be very careful when you take off with that ship, it's literally the fasted ship in the Galaxy and you might end up rotating it like Slave 1 (not sure what is causing this bug), but if you
don't boost it too much or move too fast your mouse, shouldn't be a problem to fly around)

* Npc spawn vehicle Falcon (to get Lando's Falcon from "Solo: A Star Wars Story")

* Npc spawn vehicle Falcon_Solo (to get Original Trilogy Falcon)

* Npc spawn vehicle Falcon_Tfa (to get the Falcon as seen in TFA & TLJ)

Download Kylo Ren's Upsilon Shuttle [all credits go to Plasma for the model, if you use/modify please ask for permission].

* Npc spawn vehicle Upsilon_Shuttle

*BUGs*:

Wings are not animated/weighted to proper bones as those of the base Lambda Shuttle, so when you fly they won't be in a "V" shape as in the movie.

Download TIE Advanced V1 Prototype [inquisitor, Rebels]

* Npc spawn vehicle TIE_V1

0AIs7Yo.jpg

Emloql5.jpg

GgGhNsR.jpg

QRsiJod.jpg

tfQ9ptK.jpg

N2sHPNw.jpg

irKVR02.jpg

ADevejw.jpg

krkarr, Omega, Jeff and 6 others like this

@@dark_apprentice The falcon model is great. Already reskinned it for custom use and tested it. There's one problem: Whenever it lands, it literally dips and it looks like it crashes when it lands. The problem stays when it takes off again.

There is nothing I can do to fix that at this moment. It is stated in the B-U-G(s) section, below the download link just don't push the boost speed when flying around and do not move too fast your mouse, so it won't trigger this issue, if anyone here knows how to fix the bug feel free to release update, cheers!

TheWhitePhoenix likes this