The path of the Apprentice

You know, looking at the comparison between Ewan McGregor and Alec Guinness, it's AMAZING how much they meld into each other so well. Ewan when aged looks exactly like a young Alec. That was even noted during the production of Episode 3. If there's one thing the Prequels did right, it was the casting of Ewan as Obi-Wan Kenobi. 

• 2 weeks later...

Solo (pack will be updated shortly).

Patrol Trooper (on speeder bike, that chased Han on the first few seconds of the trailer).
Model is inspired from SW Black Series toy line for Solo movie.

msg-1656-0-52843000-1519159735.jpg

Stormtrooper from Mimban mission (either most of them or just few of them will have cape).

Ob4fLTQ.jpg

Range Trooper (the actual one, turns out looks like below from SW Black Series and not what LEGO released earlier):

pabOgKQ.jpg

O17c3sS.jpg

wbcTkvw.jpg

New X-Wing vehicle (Original Trilogy) with R2 unit. The model is entirely from Force Arena mobile game and it does not replace the base X-Wing vehicle.

KOuAHed.jpg

41xz11t.jpg

kPMI2IV.jpg

Delmi, Jeff, General Howard and 4 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

That's easy, just open the "model_default.skin" file search for "saber1" and "saber2" lines and delete the path that shows the game what textures to use, it must look like:

saber1,models/players/Ahsoka_GOH/swd_ahsoka_adult_tex.tga (same for "saber2")  and after that you must save it as below and it should hide them in game:

saber1,*off

saber2,*off

How do I get the backhanded animations?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out

Just found this, why don't you guys put this up on the actual site? 

Sadly because, the community have their own point of view for new content that keeps this game alive. More or less, as it is ported or kitbashed materials. Hopefully the rumors for JKHub 2.0 that was mentioned, eventually should be adding some dedicated download section for such content with 3-rd party links for clouds (dropbox, mediafire, meganz) etc. but only time will show.

Until them you and many other members would have to literally dig page by page in every single forum (mostly WIP sections) for such content.

TheWhitePhoenix and Pickles256 like this
  • 3 weeks later...

Crait Luke was already done few pages ago. There is also R2-D2 model and two Praetorians (yes, now officially Fore Arena released them!!) however they are posed in "action" mode from the person who extracted them and this will require for another extraction as they come still by default.

i know it was already made. but as i saw you wanted to port the FA TFA Luke. and force arena have a Crait Luke too :) 

Pickles256 likes this

i know it was already made. but as i saw you wanted to port the FA TFA Luke. and force arena have a Crait Luke too :)

I did not noticed that, I just received update on FA "Acho-To" Luke, Snoke from TLJ with golden robes, x2 Praetorians and R2-D2 not sure where is the Crait version of him.

in the game luke that power to use that force power what he used in TLJ

you can see it in the video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLTtI30N6-4

The models are only R2, Snoke, Praetorian guards and Luke (Ach-To), the one you see as Crait Luke projection is the special ability inside Force Arena and that is hard coded inside the game, more like a cinematic character, not portable until they release him as playable one.

GPChannel and Jameson like this

Crait Luke was already done few pages ago. There is also R2-D2 model and two Praetorians (yes, now officially Fore Arena released them!!) however they are posed in "action" mode from the person who extracted them and this will require for another extraction as they come still by default.

At least the helmets and weapons can be used with PreFXDesign's Praetorian Guard....

:winkthumb: