Starstrider (Custom Character)

Tag issue:

Are you sure the bolt_l_hand and bolt_r_hand tags are between thumbs and index of hands of models? also they are linked to l_hand \ r_hand meshes?

@@dark_apprentice

I am sure about the right hand, but not so sure about the left one, because i've had a problem while exporting the glm file with one of the "off" tags. Not sure which one was. I can provide open file, so that if someone wants to check it out. For me the stranger thing here is with the fact, that when i added this tag again from the original model it didn't read it

I am sure about the right hand, but not so sure about the left one, because i've had a problem while exporting the glm file with one of the "off" tags. Not sure which one was. I can provide open file, so that if someone wants to check it out. For me the stranger thing here is with the fact, that when i added this tag again from the original model it didn't read it

Sounds like that may be the problem which would be why the force powers are coming out of his crotch instead of his hand, or shall we just call it the origin point? :P

JAWSFreelao likes this

I just think this one is better:

f257adebe9d5b8ab1d1513941c7d4928.png

Not everyone has the clone wars mod installed so it will look different for others.

For example here is how it looks with the default base dual animations

7ee4d8cf12a50e7bde74e4ca6a6a7d34.png

P.S. I really could use that shader file for the cape.. would make the screenshots much better. :P

Not everyone has the clone wars mod installed so it will look different for others.

For example here is how it looks with the default base dual animations

7ee4d8cf12a50e7bde74e4ca6a6a7d34.png

P.S. I really could use that shader file for the cape.. would make the screenshots much better. :P

You really bag for it don't you? It is made (the shader for that damned cape), but seems i forgot to send it over due waiting to solve problem with the saber bug thread

Daedra likes this