Starstrider (Custom Character)

Those hands are what you want exactly, as I think: http://jkhub.org/files/file/2375-quinlan-vos/

The ones from a brown robe with the arm plate switched on on the left hand.

Also the Old Ben's torso may fit the original model concept better. 

The lower part is not exactly what it should look like as well, but I can't advice you the better option at the moment.

Doesn't work with those arms. I'll stick as it is now, but thanks for suggestion

I know, i know but right now after i ate so much for dinner i am sleepy and lazy as a stormtrooper on vacation over Death Star 

Just an update i'm working on the sabers but I don't know how to turn a regular saber into a backhand saber. I need some kind of tutorial on it. :(

Just an update i'm working on the sabers but I don't know how to turn a regular saber into a backhand saber. I need some kind of tutorial on it. :(

No need. You can do it 2 ways. 

1-st way is to make new animation of the humanoid with Dragon (if you are able to), that makes a perfect backhand in the one hand (as starkiller's) and the other with regular, that's the good looking one

2-nd way is the easier one, just use those sabers or even better copy/paste the .SAB files in your own saber for the backhand:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/268-backhand-lightsabers/

Daedra likes this

Looks like some tags have either been deleted or sent outside the hierarchy during your tinkering in blender. Tag surfaces (the ones beginning with *) are how the game determines where things like weapons, special effects, etc attach themselves to the model.

Guys, we have some problems with the model.... I just tested in SP now and look what happens when i use Force Lightning or when i use whatever saber hilt (even the basic JKA hilts)

Fu9Xg8N.jpg

dI2nCcE.jpg

Also looks like the cape for the back of the legs is invisible, that also needs fixing up

That will be the easy part with a shader, but for now the worst part that i cannot fix is with why the character blast lightning or drain from his knee instead of the arms and why doesn't show up a lightsaber, when i spawn it. all other forces are ok

Did you make sure all tags are inside the heirarchy?

P.S. Lightning balls lol

Nice work. Looking at the model, it appears that the hair is orange/red but has greyed quite significantly. Looking at the skin so far, it's got a bit of orange in it, but not enough to off balance the eyebrows, which seem quite bright in comparison. I'd suggest toning them down, or bringing up the orange in the beard/hair so it matches a bit more.

Loving the progress!