The bug of the map after the light compiling

Ok.. the compile of my my is over so i start the game to test it and... It is screwed up... everything is dark and shader doesnt work models dont exist .. it is one big crap.

shot0873.jpg
shot0874.jpg
shot0878.jpg
shot0865.jpg
shot0864.jpg

First someone told me that the worldspawn when it is only the worldspawn in the map it shouldnt use the _ligthtmapscale 0.125 because it will crash. I change it to the 0.4 AND create some func_groups to make it far far from this bugged. It worked. But today when i was having some fun while creating the elevator i thought : hmm maybe i will add the grate above it and gave above the grate a light source to make this whole  room a better look. The grate would cast an amazing shadow. But... this bug appeared again. It is not the compiling is stopped or something.. no. I goes to the finish and still - map is made the wrong way.

I found out that it happen when i am messing with func_group but not sure.. :( pls help me .. this is annoying as hell. Wait a 20minutes of compiling for bugged map is ... it sucks.

P.S. - These screens are from the first bug... it was 3-4 weeks ago... but this bug right now looks not diffrent and i pretty sure it is the same damn thing.

@@Langerd

add "ambient 100" on worldspawn for got an ambiental light illumination. increase this value make the map more brightness, reduce more opaque. without this flag on worldspawn also my maps are ever blacks >.<

it's the amount of ambiental light, if you not put this, the brushes are darken and opaque like no light fonts are into the map. it's odd, but is a knew issue for me :S

so you can set the amount of general ambient light with this parameter.  value should not be bigger of the light entities value. 

:)

for a full daily illumination put ambient 200 as value. ambient 100 is for a crepuscolar map. :\

@@Langerd

add "ambient 100" on worldspawn for got an ambiental light illumination. increase this value make the map more brightness, reduce more opaque. without this flag on worldspawn also my maps are ever blacks >.<

it's the amount of ambiental light, if you not put this, the brushes are darken and opaque like no light fonts are into the map. it's odd, but is a knew issue for me :S

so you can set the amount of general ambient light with this parameter.  value should not be bigger of the light entities value. 

:)

for a full daily illumination put ambient 200 as value. ambient 100 is for a crepuscolar map. :\

I have ambient in my worldspawn and it is 28 (i saw it on the Pande Jkg tatooine map... it is 28 for nicer look) . But there is a reason of it.

I dont know @Asgarath83 that changing ambient would eleminate this bug :/ It is strange that compiling doesnt show anything it just ... creates map this way.

And sometimes not using ambient is great! My carbonite map has no ambient spawnflag :) But this is only good when You rly want to make atmosphere places. The ambient is rly helpful in the outdoors to make the shadows still visible and rooms which has very big amount of not strong light sources

Still many thanks for answer :)

I have ambient in my worldspawn and it is 28 (i saw it on the Pande Jkg tatooine map... it is 28 for nicer look) . But there is a reason of it.

I dont know @Asgarath83 that changing ambient would eleminate this bug :/ It is strange that compiling doesnt show anything it just ... creates map this way.

And sometimes not using ambient is great! My carbonite map has no ambient spawnflag :) But this is only good when You rly want to make atmosphere places. The ambient is rly helpful in the outdoors to make the shadows still visible and rooms which has very big amount of not strong light sources

Still many thanks for answer :)

Well, i am using ambient ever also because it's too annoying put thousand of light entities into every chambers >.< i use that for reduce the number of light entity necessary to make brighter a map.  i never understood why many maps are to brightness without ambient in their worldspawn flag. : \ but in your case i suppose is necessary an higher value.

FFfffffff... Hell dammit this bug showed up AGAIN! What do i have to do to eleminate this crashing problem :/ Making the func_groups and changing the _lightmapscale doesnt helps... My _lightmapscale is now 0.4 and making it higher doesnt make me happy at all...

PLS HELP ME!

Did you check your console?

I remember that i was checking the console but it doesnt showed up anything worng.. even with shaders.

I think this is not fault of the game but the compiler. Shaders are made in the good way. It works fine and newer shaders works fine so something is not right with the compiler or the map.. i am not advanced mapper so i dont know where to find the issue.. I just found a way to not have it but it came back from time to time