Boba fett model torso cut bug

When i cut the boba fett torso (like darth maul of course) the head stays in the same position as before the cut. Is there any way to fix this? It is annoying as hell... i made some mandalorians skins and when i cut them with the saber it pisses me off.

(beyond the topic - is there any way to turn off the probality for dismember the torso?)

When i cut the boba fett torso (like darth maul of course) the head stays in the same position as before the cut. Is there any way to fix this? It is annoying as hell... i made some mandalorians skins and when i cut them with the saber it pisses me off.

(beyond the topic - is there any way to turn off the probality for dismember the torso?)

About NPCs file you can fix this problem if you set at the end of NPC file parameters

DismemberProbWeist 0  in this mode, the torso is not detachable. (except if one use the g_saberrealisticcombat 2 or < setting cheat. 

dismemberProbHead    0 <- No "Jango Fett decapitation" XD

dismemberProbArms    0 <- no "Ponda Baba or Anakin style" arm cutting

dismemberProbLegs    0<- no legs cuttings

dismemberProbHands    0 <- no "luke's style" hands cuttings.

dismemberProbWaist    0 <- No "maul's style" cuttings.

mmmm George Lucas is a fanatic of dismembering :P

Langerd and krkarr like this

About NPCs file you can fix this problem if you set at the end of NPC file parameters

DismemberProbWeist 0  in this mode, the torso is not detachable. (except if one use the g_saberrealisticcombat 2 or < setting cheat. 

dismemberProbHead    0 <- No "Jango Fett decapitation" XD

dismemberProbArms    0 <- no "Ponda Baba or Anakin style" arm cutting

dismemberProbLegs    0<- no legs cuttings

dismemberProbHands    0 <- no "luke's style" hands cuttings.

dismemberProbWaist    0 <- No "maul's style" cuttings.

mmmm George Lucas is a fanatic of dismembering :P

No... This is not this problem. The problem is the model... As Psyk0Sith said it something not right with it... I am not player models modeler so i dont know anything ...

shot1096.jpg

shot1097.jpg

shot1098.jpg

This may be true... But when i cut his head it cuts normally.

yes because head is a children. when you cut a part, the part take with it all his childrens, head has not childrens, except for head_ parts mesh and for tags, so head is okay. if the head is parent to the hips, cutting hips really can give this issue.

the correct hierarchy is:

Stupidtriangle_off is  PARENT  of Hips

HIPS Is parent of Hips meshes, R_LEG, L_LEG, TORSO.

L_LEG is parent of left leg meshes

R_LEG is parent of  right leg meshes

TORSO is parent of HEAD, L_ARM , R_ARM and torso meshes.

HEAD is parent of Head meshes.

L_ARM is parent of l arm meshes and of L_HAND

L_HAND is parent of l_hand meshes and of bolt_l_hand (tag that attack saber dual model and that emit the force powers efx)

R_ARM is parent of r arm meshes and of R_HAND

R_HAND is parent of r_hand meshes and of bolt_r_hand (tag that attack the saber and the shooting weapons models.) 

also, R_HAND is tagged with bolt_flamethrower.

i am sorry to tell this to you, Langerd, but the unique way to fix this is import Boba Fett Glm model on blender or 3d max, fix his hierarchy, merge again this with JA skeleton and re-rig all! >.<  and rebuild GLM with XSI exporting and carcass :\

yes because head is a children. when you cut a part, the part take with it all his childrens, head has not childrens, except for head_ parts mesh and for tags, so head is okay. if the head is parent to the hips, cutting hips really can give this issue.

the correct hierarchy is:

Stupidtriangle_off is  PARENT  of Hips

HIPS Is parent of Hips meshes, R_LEG, L_LEG, TORSO.

L_LEG is parent of left leg meshes

R_LEG is parent of  right leg meshes

TORSO is parent of HEAD, L_ARM , R_ARM and torso meshes.

HEAD is parent of Head meshes.

L_ARM is parent of l arm meshes and of L_HAND

L_HAND is parent of l_hand meshes and of bolt_l_hand (tag that attack saber dual model and that emit the force powers efx)

R_ARM is parent of r arm meshes and of R_HAND

R_HAND is parent of r_hand meshes and of bolt_r_hand (tag that attack the saber and the shooting weapons models.) 

also, R_HAND is tagged with bolt_flamethrower.

i am sorry to tell this to you, Langerd, but the unique way to fix this is import Boba Fett Glm model on blender or 3d max, fix his hierarchy, merge again this with JA skeleton and re-rig all! >.<  and rebuild GLM with XSI exporting and carcass :\

Emm... So it would be a lot of work right?

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! IT WORKED! AHAHAH

I saw in blender that the head_0 was not in the torso. I have put it there and voila :) MANY THANKS GUYS! I checked the tags everything works fine :)

shot1103.jpg

shot1106.jpg

shot1107.jpg

shot1108.jpg

shot1109.jpg

shot1110.jpg

I wide his helmet a bit because it will be more acurate to the film

MANY THANKS AGAIN... :)

Any time. ;)

Langerd likes this