Favorite Movie Scenes (non-Starwars)

LOLOLOL!!! Haven't seen this movie! Hahahaha xD

The bad guy in this movie is the same actor that played in The Road Warrior. He was the guy on the bike with the mowhawk and shaved head. Can't think of his name offhand. 

Commando is a pretty decent movie. 

Lord of the Rings had a lot of scenes, which I like to recall or even rewatch. Especially the first part, which I always strongly connect to the book in my mind. It has lots of scenery views, with much perspective and space, which are always accompanied by a very nice sound and music in such films. For instance I enjoyed a lot, when Frodo and others pass by Argonath statues by the river. It was so impressive, that at one point I looked forward to actually seeing it myself.

If a character is charismatic enough, the scene with him would be memorable as well. Somehow I like the tone and feel of the scene when Gollum "sings" elsewhere, while Frodo is stuck in the spider net. The translated song was about a fly being caught in net and soon-to-be a "good food", no need to cry. Close to this one are several shots of previous victims of the Shelob, like a mummified orc and a strange bird upside down.

I don't know to what extent French movies are known abroad, I mean the old ones. In Fantomas I like the most emotional episodes with Luis de Funes, who has the part of comissaire Juve there (two many scenes to describe). They are funny, alive and you rarely feel tired of rewatching them.

In James Bond series I do enjoy the episodes, which are either the best picture of the correspondent time (like 1970s), or of country (like Hong Kong), or is a genuine homage to old 007 films. I don't know if I am a fan, but it's good to look into the behind-the-scenes section in JB franchise - most of gadgets or vehicles (and even special effects) had to be recreated in real (except for the latest films, which are still exciting).

In Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon battles and duels are usually praised a lot, though for me it was often a very specific dialogue between Master Li Mu Bai and Jen Yu, while they struggle against each other in the bamboo branches.