[Request] Nar Shaddaa Map

Here is a snippet from Wookipedia about NarShaddaa.

But unlike Coruscant—which was only relatively rundown and dangerous on the lower and under levels of the worldcity—Nar Shaddaa was filthy, polluted, and infested with crime everywhere.

I've never seen a Nar Shadda map with a polluted atmosphere, have you? Its just a starry sky. Also, they all look pretty clean to me as well. The crime part they got right. So, you can add in some pollution and decay and make a more honest Nar Shaddaa. 

Here is a snippet from Wookipedia about NarShaddaa.

But unlike Coruscant—which was only relatively rundown and dangerous on the lower and under levels of the worldcity—Nar Shaddaa was filthy, polluted, and infested with crime everywhere.

I've never seen a Nar Shadda map with a polluted atmosphere, have you? Its just a starry sky. Also, they all look pretty clean to me as well. The crime part they got right. So, you can add in some pollution and decay and make a more honest Nar Shaddaa. 

Whenever I think of Nar Shaddaa or Coruscant, I think of Blade Runner, which was probably an inspiration for both (but mostly for Coruscant).

The description of Nar Shaddaa fits perfectly.

Bladerunner.jpg

blade_runner1.jpg

blade-runner_2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mapping takes time, and the level of quality in games has been raised higher and higher since the release of xbox360 and ps3,
quake game engine simply isn't enough to satisfy old jedi knight gamers, and working on anything bigger than a duel map is a risk,
because there's no guarantee your work will ever become even close to being popular, or HOT like it used to be at jk3files.com.
Our community is so small nowdays, that only the few same faces bother to comment on the files submitted. So no thanks.

• 3 months later...

I remember this, like it was yesterday.. Always remember running back and forth down those long passage ways and if I'm not mistaken, at the very far end was a Hutt (Think Jabba the Hutt).

KoTOR (in general) was never really my typical style of game, but I did become quite heavily involved in playing it, after the first game and the Jedi Training camp on Dantooine.