WIP: Katarn as trooper

kyle_trooper.jpg

I have this file by Darth Shiftee ds_troopers.pk3 : it includes Kyle & Luke in storm-,shadow-, snow- and swamptrooper armor.
And I immediately visioned Kyle having only the armor parts over his clothes. I like the idea Shiftee had; Kyle's head on a Stormtrooper model

but I thought about going even further with this idea, so I started to work on a skin that looks as if Kyle is wearing the armor over his regular clothes. 

Any feedback is welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's contact info in readme, so I will be asking Shiftee for his permission to publish the finished project here.

Bek, Delmi, Keyten and 2 others like this

Would you really wear a turtleneck underneath armour? xD

I'd probably suggest doing a little more to maybe the armour itself or kyle's face so it looks a little more different to the original. The idea of putting generic clothes underneath the armour is a good one though.

Bek likes this

Take a look at Clone Wars Obi-wan (realistic) for ideas on the amount of armor. My suggestion is to use my Stormtrooper & dump the bodysuit entirely and just use the armor on top of Kyle's body while removing what can't be seen. :)

Bek likes this

Take a look at Clone Wars Obi-wan (realistic) for ideas on the amount of armor.

I also have here a shadowtrooper with Kyle's head, and it could be easier to  work on that since the model is a lot slimmer,

and the fact that the torso/legs.tga are the same with most of the models in JA, makes it easier to create something that resembles CW armors

kyleshadow.jpg