[Request] Model - Savage Opress

All everyone here does is get mad and give up or leave other aspects undone even when they're a few minutes away from success.

I fully hate my life now. I'm done. My six-year JKA dream has been ruined.

Cheer up mate! The fact that people are still creating new content for an 11 year old game brings hope and joy to my bitter heart. 

I had no idea what you were talking about " A Darth Maul game" ??? GOOGLE. + YOUTUBE = that game looks awesome!!

Too bad we wont be seeing this this game finished, Darth Maul definetly needs his own game, heads flying & arms falling.

I really like how he the model looks and the "Im gona whup your ass"  walking animation :woot:

Infact:  while waiting for the Savage Opress model, Im going to try to create this maul as a skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxlOoS4NmIA

Someone needs to make that walking animation as a mod.

Someone needs to make that walking animation as a mod.

yeah definetly,  I think Jedi Academy can be improved by creating more... smoother, continuous animations.

If I only knew the powah of the dark side...I mean... If I only knew how to create animations... I'd be doing this already.

All everyone here does is get mad and give up or leave other aspects undone even when they're a few minutes away from success.

Any examples?

I fully hate my life now. I'm done. My six-year JKA dream has been ruined.

Your life has been ruined because you can't run around in game with a some polygons and colours in a specific shape and pattern? Sorry if I sound blunt (and hurtful) but if your life has been ruined because of a request being turned down (despite one of them actually BEING done) then I just see that as being rather immature and selfesh. Be happy with that HAS been done, and don't hugely over reactive in a way that could possibly offend people. I'm not saying you can't be disappointed or annoyed at x and y not being done, but by going as far as saying your life has been ruined is stretching it quite a bit.

Darth Reborn likes this