[WIP] Raiden's HF Blade

@ Google autodesk 3ds max and get the trial version. If it works fine you can sign up at autodedk students and get a free learning license for 3 years.

But Blender for example allows you to reach the same quality and is free. Just remember - it's not the software that makes your work look good

;)

Bek likes this
  • 5 months later...

What is this? Im know almost all Star Wars wearpons, but i don't recognize this one. And that fact is disturbing me.

it's not a Star Wars weapon :P

Hey Ashura, you're pretty hard to get hold of! I was wondering what was the current status on the Felucia map?

Source: http://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-academy-unleashed/images/felucia-map-by-theexile-wip

Stated there that you have taken over that project.

a. it's not hard to get hold of me

b. I was making textures I didn't take over making the map and those map files are lost

c. you jsut necro'd a topic that has been dead for 6 months with an offtopic post- you should have pm'd me

it's not a Star Wars weapon :P

a. it's not hard to get hold of me

b. I was making textures I didn't take over making the map and those map files are lost

c. you jsut necro'd a topic that has been dead for 6 months with an offtopic post- you should have pm'd me

Geez sorry for asking, but your blade is cool, I gave it a download so I thank you for that. No rules against good feedback too :)