Fraps Space Reduce

Hey. My Fraps video is taking up a ton of GB on my computer and I'm wondering if it's possible to reduce it without affecting the quality too much? Or can I record a fraps video with a different program and have it still look good? Or convert it to a less sizeable format?

If you're on Windows, you can use MeGUI for transcoding your video to a nice compressed format that services like YouTube.

You specify your input video file, and setup output encoding settings. Safe bets for the formats are h.264 for the video, and AAC for the audio. I use the Nero AAC encoder for the audio, but I can't seem to be able to find it on the Nero website anymore.

With MeGUI, you can do batch processing so it can run over all of your videos at once.

ent likes this

If you're on Windows, you can use MeGUI for transcoding your video to a nice compressed format that services like YouTube.

You specify your input video file, and setup output encoding settings. Safe bets for the formats are h.264 for the video, and AAC for the audio. I use the Nero AAC encoder for the audio, but I can't seem to be able to find it on the Nero website anymore.

With MeGUI, you can do batch processing so it can run over all of your videos at once.

That's what uncle ent uses including exactly those codecs. :]

Didz likes this