carcass errors

Guest KENNITHH

Well then I guess the only way other than Noesis would be if someone knew how to get in touch with Mike Gummelt since he still works for Raven I believe and seemed to want the source for these games to be out.

Ah it was Gummelt I was exchanging emails with... but he stopped responding (I don't see the harm in asking)... I'll send him an email "in-the-blind" tomorrow.

I'm with Rich on this one. I don't think the source code release was authorised by any of the higher ups and I imagine someone got in a lot of trouble afterwards which is why the original source code dump got taken down so quickly. I doubt you're going to get any responses if you keep pestering Raven about getting more source code.

He was unwilling to ask Raven for us, and felt it was rude to keep prodding them about it. He didn't mention he had the code, but he said Noesis does everything carcass can. I then PM'd him back with the issue for his GLM export.

So I wrote an email to Gummelt... he responded immediately stating he forwarded my email to the "Tools" programmers-- Ste Cork and James Monroe (have not heard from them)... he also gave me another name to track down.

I think it would just be easier to fix the conversion to Ghoul2? We know it's not the Max (and probably not XSI) exporters or the dotXSI format. Doesn't anyone have a contact in Raven they can ask for carcass's source code? I wouldn't mind also getting carcass_prequat.exe.

As Matthew 7:7-8 says: "Ask, and it will be given to you..."

@@DT85 -- see my post in the Carcass Bone Jitter thread. ;)