clone wars Obi wan kenobi v2 texture help

Go to solution Solved by itachisen,

thanks man!!

Unfortunately  the textures correspond to the first model obi wan, the textures i´m looking for are this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jfzqe67whaxjyw/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-08-03%2012.19.00.png

only in moddb i found this same model with the textures, but the autor has been off line since 2012, and for now i  had no luck finding  the same textures.

could you check if by any chance have this too?

I apreciate  your effort in help me

IF I were you, itachisen, I'd just use the same robe texture that you did with Anakin. You'll have to find something to us eas his gauntlet textures, but oh well.. Why not email SOE and ask them if it'd be okay for the JK community to use their models/textures as our playermodels? I bet SOE would say yes.

Yes, because I'm sure SOE would be quite fond of the idea of letting people take assets from their games and using them in games which could be seen as a situational direct competition for their online MMO. :rolleyes:

(Incidentally, the same Sony that also threw a big fit and installed malware on peoples' computers over piracy)

Which is no longer in existence, therefore, since the MMO is no longer online, this wouldn't be a competition at all, when you think about it.