Zombie Boba Fett [Halloween Skin]

EDIT: I've now finished this skin and released it. Please let me know how you like it, and if there are any issues at all. http://jkhub.org/files/file/1550-zombie-boba-fett/

So I've been making my own personal skins with the base Boba, Boba VM and Jango VM, then I had an idea. So I tried it. And it turned out okay.

This is Boba Fett after he rips his scalp off. Beta version of course. Happy Early Halloween everyone. wink.png

EDIT: Oh yeah, and his palms are all bloody now too, since y'know, if you ripped your scalp off, you'd probably get your hands dirty too.

screenshot.jpg

Edited by Botdra

Glad you guys like it. I appreciate the kind words.

I don't know about the antenna, I kinda like it, but it is a pain in the ass to texture properly. I'll fiddle with that tonight and see what I dig.

@@MagSul Yeah, done that way too many times haha. I think I might make a few more of these, just for kicks and laughs.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just downloaded it, and I actually like it quite a lot :) Nice work!

Thanks man, glad you like it. May edit the blood texturing on his helmet a bit as the front and sides don't have the same length of blood dripping (just on the right side of his head) but can't be bothered to day. :P

I remember seeing this ages ago, it's good to see you decided to release it :P

I bet if it was mixed with Julio's overhaul pack it would look really good.

Cheers man. Haha, oh yes I recall that pack, very cool stuff.

Submitted, waiting for approval.