Mission: Jaden Holmes underwater

Hello.This is an old project I haven't been able to complete yet.

I think i'll split the mission 2 or 3 maps:

The Academy receives an SOS coming from a mining station located on an ocean planet and Jaden(who else?) goes there to investigate.You won't kill a single enemy NPC in this part of the level, but you'll have to use your brain. I'm trying not to spoil too many parts of the plot.

The other areas are: the ocean depths(an underwater section where you have to wear a suit and swim), an ancient downed Sith ship.

As you progress towards the end, your character will encounter hallucinations. I haven't decided who the end boss might be, even though i've made plenty of scripts for his lackeys.

I'm not sure if I should make the cutscenes mandatory in order to complete the level, since it might lead to pixel hunting.

The enemies have a painscript that tells them to stop shooting (by switching their weapon to saber) and start bashing you with their guns.The only problem is, sometimes blaster bullets will just go through them.

e9l2.jpg

I've also made a script that makes the force/rage effect follow around an invisible NPC. Here's the result, an attempt to make a force ghost:

p6fo.jpg

Screenshots:

y686.jpg

0a4c.jpg

wxyp.jpg

s0a5.jpg

x1yk.jpg

j7zf.jpg

bs78.jpg

Maze minigame with custom shader:

85bc.jpg

I'd appreciate if anybody wanted to pick up the files, include this thing in a bigger mod or just  help me finish it. I haven't had much time to mod this month.

Circa, NumberWan, ent and 1 other like this

I really like the idea, when a cinematic scene explains what is actually happening on the screen. This was used in KOTOR, and we implemented this option in our mod as well. It is not necessary an actual voice speaking, but rather a comment in the subtitles.

The screen with controllable mouse bot and the dealings with an astromech droid - I like these too.