old files from pcgamemods.com

I've played nearly every map on JK3Files and JKHub and I am looking for suggestions for maps not released here or on JK3Files, preferably files from pcgamemods that you've saved on your Hard Disk and forgot about after all these years. But if you got any suggestions for maps from JK3Files hit me with them.

i am uploading some stuff to my site primarily for the {UFP} Server but if there's something ya want maybe I got it (and no I don't have the Dreshdae Spaceport and I know of DGS-Clan) I will post a link to the site once i'm done uploading but a notice to all: if your gonna download something do it one at a time or the server could crash (going over my bandwith limit of 100 GB). Just saying ;)

There was a WIP map of the Korriban spaceport from Knights of the Old Republic on PCGameMods for Jedi Academy. I believe it was called "KotOR Dreshdae Spaceport", if anyone still has it.

I found a download page for the map you talked about although it is still linked to Pcgamemods ;( If only they could of hosted the download from their site..  http://www.freewebs.com/newny/maps.htm

I wish. Try pming everyone on JK3files and the JKHub or continously search bing, google, yahoo, etc. etc. your bound to find it like I found the bitvalue calculator and several rare stargate maps + files...

I think the servers had a crushdown... Dunno actually, I never really knew, I was just visiting PCgamemods a LOT. For Kotor and JKA... than one day it just didn't open anymore. :(

Oh and yeah, I was actually more curious about the KOTOR mods from PCgamemods... the JKA ones I loved were hapslash's obi-wan and darth vader :3 I think that soon after this it broke down...

Well no. I looked around to no avail. There are quite a few links to pcgame files. I'm actually trying to find the names of the files so that I can look them up elswhere.

Hmm..Varaxo... Volrath...

There is:

www.massassi.net

www.dgs-clan.eu/content/jka-maps.htm

• 9 months later...