[JA] Change Jadens model to an NPC?

Yu need tolearn how to make custom NPC and Custom models. models of the game are on models/players/jaden_male and jaden_female.

some files can be edited with notepad:

NPC file of ext_data: yu need to create a NPC file called Jaden.NPC or jaden_new.npc or what yu want as name,  and set as playermodel jaden_new or whatever yu want to be the name. :) after, yu copy jaden_male or jaden_female folder into a jaden_new folder. at the end, open the SKIN files and change the path of the textures of the model by models/player/jaden_male/texturename to models/players/jaden_new/texturename.

Last step: Shader: samething of skin files about Jaden texttures shadering.

that's if yu wanna make a custom model. If you want to make something more easy and fast, simply make and NPC file copying  jedi.NPC and setting as playermodel of the NPC jaden_male or jaden_female, for sound, yu need to set the path of sound/chars/jaden_male/misc or sound/chars/jaden_female/misc in snd, sndjedi, sndcombat yu need to set the value "jaden_male" or "jaden_female" And so can work. ;)

morgwin likes this

That seems to work, I noticed Rosh attacks me, might be connected, not sure tho.

That's a result of the previous command that turned you into a stormtrooper. Just reload the level, not from a quick save or checkpoint and use the command I gave you and you should be fine.

morgwin likes this