New here and looking for people interested!

dark soul

Hello there!

I just came back to JK2/JKA, and I'd like to start a new community / team. As I see, JKA's activity has decreased, but I still want to start something out.

To be honest, at the momment I don't have anyone (the old ones I used to play with quitted) and I'd like people interested in a new clan or something like that.

Is there anything else being used appart from JA+? 'Cause as I see there's nothing else more, the page is now unavaiable and the other servers which are not JA+ are base or MBII.

If interested, shoot me a PM! I'll be paying an Euro server!

Appart from that, I'll be around here. I used to edit maps through entities (more in jk2) and I might keep on doing that as soon as I find sometime. Hope I'm welcomed here D:!

Bacon and therfiles like this

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂

Base. It's never too late to try to get good at the game.

Played ESL back then, not a problem for me. I just didn't know what was the most used mod at the moment!

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂