Community Modder Players/Map Needed

Okay we are looking for modders to create player skins for our community to represent our members ranks and custom clan maps (Training maps, Dual and Clan War maps) but cause i wanna get these thing secret we want someone trusted to make these's player skins and maps and not to redistribute them but yeah eezstreet message me on here or on skype and ill let you know more in to detail.

Hey Circa, Its a community that me and a couple of friends are making and we wanna keep it secretive at the moment till we have things sorted like a website and the dedicated box and yes im still with DE but server has gone down and martyr joined a different clan but inbox me man and ill give you some more details

Hey Circa, Its a community that me and a couple of friends are making and we wanna keep it secretive at the moment till we have things sorted like a website and the dedicated box and yes im still with DE but server has gone down and martyr joined a different clan but inbox me man and ill give you some more details

He did? No wonder he stopped talking to me when I asked. :P

Like eezstreet said, there's not really a point to keep it secret. You won't get many (if any) volunteers unless they see what it is first.

^There is a JKhub group on steam you should join, that way you can get in touch with the regulars.

A heads up though, you may find it hard to find someone willing to fulfill your requests, if you have anyone with artistic skill they may want to check out the tutorials section. A lot of us who mod realize we're greatly outnumbered by the people who just casually play the game so we spend a lot of time writing tutorials to spread the knowledge.

Circa likes this