Why? just because it's a classic and simple character. Built from modified bespin cop torso + bald head human jedi + some modified jedi pants. If anyone has time to waste and wants to contribute NPC's + bots send them my way. I found suitable sounds in the stock assets, unless you have better ones.

yvlz.jpg82s2.jpg

Looks great! Always nice to see characters from the movies made into JKA.

Just one quick fix:

.skin files link the computerb surface with a computerb texture that doesn't exist, resulting in half the headpiece not being textured. Editing the line to link the surface to the same texture as the computera surface fixes this.

Psyk0Sith likes this

Just one quick fix:

.skin files link the computerb surface with a computerb texture that doesn't exist, resulting in half the headpiece not being textured. Editing the line to link the surface to the same texture as the computera surface fixes this.

Hmm strange, it worked fine for me after i took out the duplicate texture, it's possible i had a leftover somewhere. I did this to flip the anim sequence on the other side like in the movie. I'll update the file tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.