Request Jason Brody Skin

Hi, i was wondering if somebody could make me a skin that looks like Jason Brody since I have the same name as him and I like Far Cry 3. There's a 3d model out you can download but I don't know if it will help, so you no more than I do so yea.

Thanks

Got some references?

l56882-farcry-3-jason-brody-75977.pngl59286-farcry-3-jason-brody-75977.png

That's the 3d model. Ignore the Vaas model.                                                                                 Here's a close up of him. He looks like he would fit just right in the game but here you go. I would also like to have a few taunts and include the tattoos, but let's not get ahead of myself here.

He means pictures of him. Like above.

Oh thanks, man i feel dumb :P

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't expect a direct Port since JKHub dislikes them very much. However you may get a reskin of an existing character from someone maybe.

Other than that the closest thing is this:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Far_Cry_of_the_Jedi;27267

Yeah. Not much but it will do while you wait.

please keep an eye on the date somebody last posted in  thread before replieing - it's not the first time I saw you necro long forgotten threads

please keep an eye on the date somebody last posted in  thread before replieing - it's not the first time I saw you necro long forgotten threads

I wasn't trying to necro-bump anything, I was actually trying to help a little with what the Thread is about. But sure I will keep an eye on it.