AngelModder - Darth Vader

Beautiful, my good man. Just beautiful!

Angel, can I use this to make a blue-skin Soul Calibur IV Vader? I could do that and just let you put it in your Vader pack if you want. If not, I understand.

What does it look like?

I will be using Gir's Darth Revan btw. and yes your ported Revan is still very much in circulation. As are all the other KOTOR and KOTOR II models.

There aren't any pictures on the Internet, I'm afraid.

Basically...

Helmet - Blue

Chest Armor - Lighter, has a bit more saturation

Robes - Blue

Life Support Panel - RotS

Gloves - White

Boots - Light gray

No cape.

I'd do it myself with Toshi's current model but his chest armor does not have the stripes on the back, unlike yours, so... yeah.

me35nnnv91iwgh7fg.jpg

Well after about 12 hours of work, I finally finished the HD Body texture. This is twice the resolution of the original toshi created,. at 2048  it makes a huge difference esspecially in game. This was a from scratch peace. Whilst is hsares some elements from the previous versions IE the chest plate and groind, those were already double the original res from when I created them. So on this they were normal sized XD! I think Ive finall captured the feel on the jumpsute I was looking for. NOW to edit it to hell and turn it into the other versions. 

I went back through all the torso files that Omicron was cool enough to type up. I put them in a bit more organized of a manner, which makes looking for what you want easier! Everything's grouped together.

Their was a lot of small canon corrections, a good but small example of this would be that the chest box now has the straps it hung from, the chest also has highlighting where musvles of whats left of his body appear. The original actor playing the role of Vader was a body builder of his time. I wanted to reflect this, as it also reminds you Vader is still human despite everything. Canonly its a rather true tribute to Darth Vader, Hauling around heavy cybernetic limbs would keep any one fit while your hunting Jedi. The muscle definition is again apparent in the legs and arms especially as you walk around. 

Many will probably rebuttal and say that the jumpsuit was rather baggy, we are not going by the pics seen in the joke that is Episode III. Theirs so many things wrong with that Vader, it makes me sick. I tried to stick true to two sources. TFU2 Pics I found and Episode 5, as both of these are highly accurate and are in many folks eyes the perfect combination for Vader. The only thing that is a reminder of the begging is the Episode 4 gloves he adorns in this skin. A tribute I felt to "A New Hope" and the begging of many nerd fantasies... XD  

On a note of Ep 3, I love how you can just look at the Jumpsuit and tell its pleather, not even real leather... 

AngelModder 

Omicron likes this

Dwight-Schrute-False1.jpg

sc4pubssvaderraphael002copy.jpg

darth%20vader%20soul%20calibur.jpg

WTF is this? That is the most hidious Darth Vader I've ever seen, Infact if I see my skin redone in this manor I will personally beat who ever does it up XD LOL! And wtf is soul caliber any ways? 

EDIT : : Btw those parts are not white, there just OVERLY saturated trying to pool of the specular feel his jumpsuite and gloves have. The whole thing from top to bottom is WAY to light! 

its not hard to edit Toshi's skin to have a back to the chest plate, just look at the textures... Where the chest plate is, also has an area where the back of it goes. he left it blank as in his version you couldnt take off the cape like mine does, so there was no need for a detailed texture.

Omicron likes this

Dwight-Schrute-False1.jpg

sc4pubssvaderraphael002copy.jpg

darth%20vader%20soul%20calibur.jpg

There aren't any pictures on the Internet, I'm afraid.

Basically...

Helmet - Blue

Chest Armor - Lighter, has a bit more saturation

Robes - Blue

Life Support Panel - RotS

Gloves - White

Boots - Light gray

No cape.

I'd do it myself with Toshi's current model but his chest armor does not have the stripes on the back, unlike yours, so... yeah.

DUDE. I SAID THE BLUE VADER SKIN IN SOUL CALIBUR IV, DID YOU PAY ANY ATTENTION!? JESUS CHRIST

Jk.

But no seriously, that isn't the Vader skin I was referring to at all. The one I'm talking about has blue, black and white colors, so... yeah, I'm not sure that meant much.

DUDE. I SAID THE BLUE VADER SKIN IN SOUL CALIBUR IV, DID YOU PAY ANY ATTENTION!? JESUS CHRIST

Jk.

But no seriously, that isn't the Vader skin I was referring to at all. The one I'm talking about has blue, black and white colors, so... yeah, I'm not sure that meant much.

I think you just described the exact same Vader I posted under specific lighting conditions

soul-calibur-iv-screenshot_18.jpg

sc4_pub_ss_vader_yoda203.jpg

I think you just described the exact same Vader I posted under specific lighting conditions

soul-calibur-iv-screenshot_18.jpg

sc4_pub_ss_vader_yoda203.jpg

I was not referring to lighting conditions....

There is literally a second skin of Darth Vader in Soul Calibur IV. He's just not ANYWHERE ON GOOGLE wearing the armor. I've played it before on PS3 and it is NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT, man...

http://youtu.be/hChZObLRPRc?t=35m50s

I also mentioned that the skin Vader uses has no cape...

New result was much better! I wish only that I could add some bump mapping  :P!

After following the tutorial for spec mapping leather, I took there advise and also added a touch of color to it, allot of times when I've sen vader his leather/armor has a very faint touch of blue to them... So I mimicked this in the spec map. 

vm1x96j3ckrycd9fg.jpg

nice DBZ fan movie man

In my opinion the only thing that's holding it back at this point is the shine effect on the helmet

240px-Darth_Vader.jpg

Would what I have be enough or perhaps shinier? Also remember that pic you referred to is in VERy bright lighting.

DBZ? Do you ever read youtube descriptions...?

And I can't believe I have to give you a crappy ingame picture with my phone to tell you what we're talking about...

Wait til later. too tired

I'm sure nobody else really knows what you're talking about if they've never played the game. And if there's no pictures online to show what it looks like. I sure don't.

WTF is this? That is the most hidious Darth Vader I've ever seen, Infact if I see my skin redone in this manor I will personally beat who ever does it up XD LOL! And wtf is soul caliber any ways? 

EDIT : : Btw those parts are not white, there just OVERLY saturated trying to pool of the specular feel his jumpsuite and gloves have. The whole thing from top to bottom is WAY to light! 

its not hard to edit Toshi's skin to have a back to the chest plate, just look at the textures... Where the chest plate is, also has an area where the back of it goes. he left it blank as in his version you couldnt take off the cape like mine does, so there was no need for a detailed texture.

What is Soul Calibur...? You sh**ing me...? It's one of the best fighters of all time.