Noclip texture

Lets say you made a hallway and you had a brush 2 units thick on the wall for a light. This brush was also player height. When you walked or ran down the hall against the wall, that brush would stop you. With the noclip texture, you could envelop the brush that protrudes out and the player will walk right through it. When I first installed JKRadiant on my system I thought I saw it in there. Then, when I switched to GTK Radiant, I don't remember seeing it in there.

Usually you'd do the opposite - use the clip texture so the player can't get closer than 2 units to the wall anywhere. To let the player pass through a brush you need to write a custom shader for each texture you use and it allows the camera to move inside the brush as well, which you don't really want ever.

Clip is used to create solid invisible walls. You could try system/caulk_nonsolid if you really wanted a piece of geometry to be nonsolid, but that might not be very realistic. You'd also possibly need to apply the surfaceparm nonsolid to the other shaders applied to the player's visible sides of the brush.