ENTITY VIEWER

Hello to alls!

As an old modder and mapper of JA (for my mod i am maked actually... mmmm... i builded\edited a dozen of map in my life.

I wanna share with all modder, mapper and coder of JA of this community someone that can be very useful for the modder.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sck308

Entity Viewer!

Maked by an Unghery man called Biro Laszlo many years ago, these tool can be little helpful.

What can you do with that?

You can open a JO\JA BSP file and see some information very useful without decompile and studyind a decompiled map.

the tool show:

- brush used

- wordspawn parameters

- entity list

- spawnflags of each entity, script used, address of scripts,

- misc models list.

- origin of all entity in the maps.

- all textures and shaders used in the maps.

that's can be useful for many modder for see the BSP map without decompile that, just for learn how are set, or how work.

Is very useful about the original game map.

i have all decoimpled JA and JO map for study reason about that, becuasde that's was the ABC of mapping \ modding of jedi knight.

Well, that's all.

I hope that people can enjoy that's gift.

i have that's tool by six years, and i think should be useful to share with other mappers and modders., contact the auctor by all that years i think is pratically impossible.

in every case, is not the resolution of all problem, is just an help, an utility for showing map quickly without do a boring decompiling\ studying work about that with radiant.

:)

i advide the tool NOT SHOW the map structure. is just for a vision of shader, textyres, and entity.

I found it very useful in the years.

I hope can be of help for many people.

oh, i checked. no virus. ;)

Boothand and Tx606 like this
  • 1 month later...