cant switch to red Lightsaber style

hi ! my problem is that everytime i die i lose red style,this started happening when put in some mods and maps. :( i just wanna ask how to fix this problem. I just started playing jka again 3days ago lol >found jkhub DL some mods and reading tutorials ,really great stuff :D  

hi ! my problem is that everytime i die i lose red style,this started happening when put in some mods and maps. :( i just wanna ask how to fix this problem. I just started playing jka again 3days ago lol >found jkhub DL some mods and reading tutorials ,really great stuff :D  

What mods do you have/use? I'm assuming this is in multiplayer?

Yeah sounds like a bad mod installed (or two that interfere with each other).  I'd cut everything out of your base folder that isn't pure jka, and see if that fixes it and then add mods one at a time until it fixes.  Unless you have some obvious mods that'd cause problems (modify saber stances for example).

JKG Developer

• 5 weeks later...

Reminds me of the bug that constantly happens in SP. Whenever you change your saber to a different hilt or duals/staff, if you switch to red style then to blue, you can't change back to yellow... :(.

For that just turn your saber bind to look like:

bind f5 "saber kyle; setsaberstyle medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle strong"

Saber styles are: fast, medium, strong, tavion, and desann.

Onysfx likes this