Castlevania Mod - Plans/Summary

I do have a Gabe Belmont model cept I have reason to believe its from the actual xbox dev kit, just the format of the textures is what is normally used on consoles and very few pc games, however I don't know how to use that 3D format, however if anyone wants it for references here ya go, im currently trying to get Shanoa from 3 different artists as well

I do have a very nicely made Alucard Judgement model as well, Id have to compare it to the original to make sure its not a port

Botdra likes this

about Gabriel ...

I dont have a model I coudl fit this too but I oculd make a new model for this purpose , but it will take a while as I'm busy with school

and just got to reinstalled 3ds max and photoshop yesterday (Backstory->

a rootkit killed my system 32 folder ,I could save all unfinished projects by using a portable version of linux to copy the files over to my external drive and I still have to get some stuff running again

but I'll get to it in the next weeks

about Gabriel ...

I dont have a model I coudl fit this too but I oculd make a new model for this purpose , but it will take a while as I'm busy with school

and just got to reinstalled 3ds max and photoshop yesterday (Backstory->

a rootkit killed my system 32 folder ,I could save all unfinished projects by using a portable version of linux to copy the files over to my external drive and I still have to get some stuff running again

but I'll get to it in the next weeks

Not a problem man, I'm busy with school and work as well. Just doing what little I can in the mean time. Take your time! An original model would be fantastic.

aw crap I'll need to dig through what it actually came from, I cant remember if its OoE or Judgment's model, I also with programs would digitally sign, like MP3 info to the model format, eg obj is so generic, yet so many different programs use it, in school only the macs with lightwave used it, were as we used it to port between 3dsmax and lightwave at the time, anyhoo I will look into the origins of the model format and see if I can make it more, user friendly

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have been planning to release a "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow" HUD mod... and I intended it for ForceMod 3  - Lightmagic for Jedi, Darkmagic for Sith. But... there were complications and I never finished it. I do believe I have the files somewhere still. Not sure. Would you like to have them if I find them? :)

• 2 weeks later...

@@Botdra hasn't been on in awhile. How sad.  :(

Doesn't mean I haven't been creeping. :)

School has taken over. I still plan to work on this mod but it's going to be on and off. I've got Xmas break coming up and at LEAST one week of that will be dedicated to continuing my maps. Chalk is still working on some awesome stuff too, which you'll see as soon as he's done.

Things are going to be slow on this, but they will be happening.

Circa likes this

Doesn't mean I haven't been creeping. :)

School has taken over. I still plan to work on this mod but it's going to be on and off. I've got Xmas break coming up and at LEAST one week of that will be dedicated to continuing my maps. Chalk is still working on some awesome stuff too, which you'll see as soon as he's done.

Things are going to be slow on this, but they will be happening.

Yep, that's what it's been like for most people. :D Good to hear you'll be getting some time soon.

Hey, I have been planning to release a "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow" HUD mod... and I intended it for ForceMod 3  - Lightmagic for Jedi, Darkmagic for Sith. But... there were complications and I never finished it. I do believe I have the files somewhere still. Not sure. Would you like to have them if I find them? :)

Sorry for the late reply man, school's taken up all my time. Yes we would love that if you could find it. Any contribution is much appreciated, cheers!

• 2 months later...

You guys still around/alive? @@OmegaSigma @@ChalklYne @@AshuraDX @@tobe_one

Sorry, I've been really busy with school and work. I am still chipping away at this over time, but I wanted to see who else is around, if anyone. I'm thinking we should restructure this mod a bit and focus on the MP aspect for now, so that we can actually release something people can enjoy and mess with, even if we never finish the SP side or it takes much longer to finish.