The Agent_Ross Skinpack

@@katanamaru:

Firstly, thank you! I put a lot of work into those outfits, I'm glad you like them. Retexturing can kind of wear me down sometimes. I spent basically a whole day on the outfit for "Bane"; regrettably, you can't see much of it in the picture.

Secondly, there are two characters without masks in the picture. The Vampire has no mask. He has a hood. And in response to your question, the center character has a no-mask, no-hood option. I admit the masks all do look too similar. I simply had an idea and ran with it. But like I said in my previous post, I plan to spend some time tweaking my characters until I'm completely happy with them.

@@DT85 and @@Omicron:

Thanks a bunch!

So, I forgot to mention in my last post that some time will also be required to make backstory screenshots for each character. Nobody has to read them or even look at them, but I don't want to foist these characters on the world without a little explanation of who they are. As I made each character, a story formed in my head about each of them, and I'd like to share it with you all in the finished product.

DT., katanamaru and Omicron like this
  • 1 month later...

So, I admit, I got cold feet for a while. But no longer! I finally made myself finish those dang backstories (Which honestly took all of about 20 minutes) and now I'm writing the readme! So I should have my pack submitted soon, and hopefully it will be approved and released before Christmas! Sorry it took me so long, everyone! I really have appreciated all the support and feedback!

Okay, idiot question time. Do I need to also include Hapslash's original readme, or is just crediting him in my readme enough?

Crediting him is enough. He says in his readme that anyone can use his models as long as he is given credit.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, you've got some awesome skill...

Thoroughly impressed! Keep up the hard work man!

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

She is a female. :P

'Tis true. Lol.

In other news, I have submitted my file! Now just awaiting approval. ...YAY!

...I don't really know what else to say...

Omicron likes this