What program can convert to 129kbps?

Go to solution Solved by Botdra,

Been reading a tutorial on replacing the menu music in JA... I can't get my music to work, and I found out it's because it's not 129kbps (I thought it was a typo since 128kbps is very common), but can't find a program that will convert audio to MP3 44100Hz 129kbps. Thoughts?

I recently did a small mod.  

It changed the whole soundtrack.

Used the program "Advanced MP3 converter". This program converts very well and all of the tracks in the game are stable.

For correct operation of the audio file  in the game settings should be:

1) MP3

2) 44100Hz

3) 160kbps
  • Solution

So I managed to get it working... dunno how, I used the same method as always but now it's working. Thanks for all your help. I did want to ask if anyone could explain another small issue... the music in the JAMP menu - even using the base music - always starts from the beginning again if I go to another menu and then go back to the main menu. For example, I load up the game and the music starts playing at the main menu. I click "Play" and then click "Back" to take me back to the main menu and the music starts again from the beginning. Any way to fix this? This may be a better questions for @@eezstreet...