Tales From The Clone Wars - JKA comic

The only complaint I have now is I can't binge read more new comics. lol

Fear not, the next issue shouldn't be far behind. It's a fairly action-heavy issue too, so I tend to get stuck in to making them a lot faster.

Fear not, the next issue shouldn't be far behind. It's a fairly action-heavy issue too, so I tend to get stuck in to making them a lot faster.

Cool no worries man, take your time and do them the way you wanna do them. I'm only joking because I originally read all the other previous volumes super quick. haha

Kualan likes this

Who's up for a mini-contest-but-not-really-thing?

If anyone has a fan-created Jedi design they would like to be used in a future issue of the comic, please feel free to list them here. Upcoming issues of the comic have several roles that I want to fill with original Jedi, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to source some fan-made designs and try to recreate them in JKA. I've done this in past volumes for various characters (Jedi, clones, even the occasional droid) and people seem to like seeing their ideas realised in the comic.

They can be your own creations or something you've seen around the Internet, I'm just looking for inspired designs to make into 3D models.

Cerez likes this

Okay, so none of these are personally my ideas/art. Just stuff I think would be interesting to see.

1. Jedi Jawa

J6TEUpt.jpg

2. Jedi Sentinel

Hf78hvj.jpg

3. Jedi Robes Concept (Not for any character in particular but just cool robes that I just thought looked good.)

8U5h41o.jpg

4. Jedi Hunter/Inquisitor (If you need an antagonist, yeah they're in the GCW era in this art but looks good too.)

bmiKoah.jpg

5. Foul Moudama (Jedi from the '03 Clone Wars series)

qPlzAja.jpg

Kualan and Cerez like this

Okay, so none of these are personally my ideas/art. Just stuff I think would be interesting to see.

1. Jedi Jawa

J6TEUpt.jpg

2. Jedi Sentinel

Hf78hvj.jpg

3. Jedi Robes Concept (Not for any character in particular but just cool robes that I just thought looked good.)

8U5h41o.jpg

4. Jedi Hunter/Inquisitor (If you need an antagonist, yeah they're in the GCW era in this art but looks good too.)

bmiKoah.jpg

5. Foul Moudama (Jedi from the '03 Clone Wars series)

qPlzAja.jpg

Some nice suggestions - I'm definitely going to use the Jawa one. Not as a Jedi, but I'll find a use for the design.

I've tried Foul Moudama in the past but he didn't turn out so well - maybe time for a 2nd attempt?

DTIII likes this

Some nice suggestions - I'm definitely going to use the Jawa one. Not as a Jedi, but I'll find a use for the design.

I've tried Foul Moudama in the past but he didn't turn out so well - maybe time for a 2nd attempt?

Cool man, just throwing ideas out there lol

Cerez likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Sia-Lan Wezz (Roleplaying game & Purge comic)

t7UHWlD.jpg

2. Gand Jedi

SMb6PnC.jpg

3. Kai Hudorra (EU/Legends Bothan Jedi)

lge7jiY.jpg

4. Jedi Brute (ROTS video game)

91wfqsS.jpg

5. Jedi Sniper (ROTS video game)

eS8cjRF.jpg

Bonus: Not sure what exactly but looks pretty neat

7ENloPx.jpg

Funnily enough I already have a Gand Jedi buried somewhere in my models folder that looks pretty much exactly like that picture. Am tempted to try the Jedi Brute too...

swegmaster, Smoo and DTIII like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...