Model Request

Hello JKHub, I'm looking for a modeler and I'm willing to pay to have a model done. Modelers are very rare to come by these days and I'd like to discuss any information about it over XFire or Steam. I know lack of information is frowned upon, but like I said, I'm willing to pay 

My XFires are cobradl and aaron491, my Steam is blade_raider. You could also send me a PM.

Thank you for reading.

0TuJtO5.jpg

Doesn't have to be over detailed as you'd think.

Edited by Caelum
Fixed that image for you.

^Pretty sure this topic has been covered years ago, Almighty_gir I beleive got paid to make a model and there was nothing illegal about it at all.

If you want to catch someones interest you should at least post what you want made, you might find yourself discouraged if someone contacts you but is totally uninterested in making what you want even if money is involved.

^Pretty sure this topic has been covered years ago, Almighty_gir I beleive got paid to make a model and there was nothing illegal about it at all.

If you want to catch someones interest you should at least post what you want made, you might find yourself discouraged if someone contacts you but is totally uninterested in making what you want even if money is involved.

That's right. Nothing's wrong or illegal with paying for a model, people do it all the time for short films, games, & some just upload them to places like turbosquid to sell. Alot of people make a living out of being a freelance artist, others (like me) just do it occasionally for some extra money.

Though it'd be stupid of someone to pay a freelance artist the complete payment upfront, or accept to pay them an outrageous amount for something to go into an old game such as JKA.