map-forge still needed ?

Hi people,

first I have to say you are doing great job here at jkhub!

If I should be honest, I did'nt think there are still so many JK fans around the wolrd ;)

But back to my question.

We created map-forge at the past as replacement for map-craft, which was hacked and destroyed.

Many people wanted to help and to contibute to map-forge, but anyway the work on recreating map-craft gone slow down and than stopped.

So my question here to all you jk modding fans:

I there any reason to keep map-forge.net still alive ?

Regards,

Arth

Guest Ory'Hara

I would like to see map forge live, but i dont go there, cause there isnt much for tutorials on the site wiki and all.

and even the staff are inactive, last i checked, the latest news which is old, is the jedi betrayal mod

I never used map-forge myself, so i cant comment on how good/needed it is, but personally, I think with the fragmented state of the jka community, we should try and keep all tutorials and stuff under one roof where possible. Way I see it, if you can make any jka related site into a part of jkhub, you should just do that instead. But again, I don't really know what map-forge offered, so this is just a generalisation.

I really would love to see the site alive again. I personally found map-craft very useful and was there quite often to look for some tutorials. When I heard that you created map-forge as some kind of a replacement, I thought that was a great thing.

I gotta say, like the others that there isn't so much around the site, but I look there quite often, if there's anything new. If I had the time (and I really want to have it!) I would like to help you by writing some tutorials or stuff.

I would say: don't give it up man, just because in the last weeks there are no so many people active, that's not the end. Keep it going, it's a very good beginning in my opinion and a great thing that there are still people who want to keep JK alive, and there are plenty of them.

Best regards