Kelleran Beq (The Mandalorian season 3)

38 minutes ago, Untold Prophecy said:

I've given up hope on Kyle Katarn being a part of Luke's Temple in Canon.

Don't give up your hope! Just because he has not been introduced in the canon doesn't mean he won't ever be. And that's so exciting! Sometimes, certain characters from Legends get introduced into the canon, if they haven't been already. In fact, there is a theory that he might be a character in Star Wars: Outlaws, because a currently unnamed character looked exactly like him. The theory was later debunked, but you never know. There are still a lot of possibilities in Star Wars, even more than ever before. It just requires a writer. Until then, there are so many other interesting characters to explore.

As for Kelleran Beq, I don't expect him to survive long past the Order 66. But I do hope that this was not the last thing we got to see of him.

(NOTE TO MEMBERS: This is not an invitation to discuss about who or what is supposed to be in the canon or not. If you disagree with something or feel a certain rage, take a pillow, scream into it, then do whatever makes you happy.)

Untold Prophecy likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, AngelModder said:

So finally watched season 3, this guy was a bad AZZ.... I'd love a model of him!

One thing that really made me emotional was the fact that Kelleran Beq's actor, Ahmed Best, had previously played Jar Jar Binks in the prequels. And everyone knows how the character was treated in the fandom. Seeing him playing a Jedi and being celebrated for it is the proof that redemption is possible in the Star Wars fandom. All it needs is time.

Smoo and GamerRedNeck like this