AngelModder Out of Retirement?? Jedi's Home Version 4??? Could this be?

So as I strolled through the latest version of the map I'd worked with I begin taking note of how far the map had come since the release you all currently play with. I found myself in the main spawning courtyard of the map looking around at the White Rhino now sitting majestically on the main platform the small crates here and there, consoles casting there blue lighting drawing the players eyes over to the sign directing the player through the map section by section. I realized I could do better... I want the hallways behind the glass to be real, not textures, I want real lighting coming from those sections, hell I want each of those corners to be accessible from the main platform outering. I want piping running down the massive shaft, I want the fumes in the shaft to feel more alive, I want another secret entrance down there... I realize that by cutting out a lot of the fat over the last couple of years I really did have the brush count to play with when just to push my limits I duplicated the map in gtk and it still compiled fine, so this set the new limit... the 24.5 MB .map file would when I was done be a 40.**MB. Now, I want your idea's your little flush outs you as fellow modders would do as I slowly upload pictures/video's of the map in the coming months. Not all idea's will get used, or used exactly as you thought HOWEVER I will listen!!! 

Together let's build Jedi's Home 4 - 20th Anniversary Edition!!! 

I will release more details, pics, & ofcourse video soon but I wanted your initial thoughts with years now having passed and before I begin flooding you with pics etc what would you adjust?  

Lancelot, OCD2, scp_chaos1 and 3 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...