Problem with entities and NPCs (Mapping issue / Radiant 1.6.6)

Good morning,

I have a very strange problem in a map I'm working into.

I'm at a point where it seems like when I create a new entitie like a trigger, it doesnt' work, and if I create it again it, this second trigger does work but all the NPCs of my map become intangible, and also the clients can't touch each other!

The problem started when I duplicated a trigger_once that spawns a NPC. I discovered the problem and deleted both triggers, but now each time I want to create a new trigger I have this problem.

Any clue of how to fix this? I already tried to copy-paste the entire map to another .map and it's still happening.

In case you think it's an entity-limit-reached case, you can check my entities below:

Captura.png

If you hit the entity limit, the game will immediately crash, so that is definitely not the problem here. Although, you are certainly close to that limit (1024), so be careful how much more you add.

The best place to start is in the entity window. Can you show the parameters for one of the triggers and one of the spawners? Maybe they're triggering a script or something, or there's a targetname conflict.

Also, if you haven't already, start your map in-game and type /developer 1 in the console, it might give some helpful debug messages.

27 minutes ago, NAB622 said:

If you hit the entity limit, the game will immediately crash, so that is definitely not the problem here. Although, you are certainly close to that limit (1024), so be careful how much more you add.

The best place to start is in the entity window. Can you show the parameters for one of the triggers and one of the spawners? Maybe they're triggering a script or something, or there's a targetname conflict.

Also, if you haven't already, start your map in-game and type /developer 1 in the console, it might give some helpful debug messages.

Thanks for your fast reply @NAB622

I've decided to make a video so you can see the strange problem, if that could help. There you can see the parameters of the trigger, I'm not using anything but a very simple trigger linked to a target print, but this happens everytime I want to add a new trigger to my map.

https://youtu.be/HtPUCxylUQs