Darth Caedus/Dark Jedi Jacen Solo Skin Request

• 4 weeks later...

Only just saw this thread but you're in luck, I haven't uploaded anything on the site before, but this had been a WIP for a while...

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Unfortunately however, its a Frankenstein of multiple different assets from different creators! I'm not sure I could release said model with a clear conscience without the permission of the original creators, some of whom probably aren't contactable anymore...

The assets I used are: 

- Sith Customization by Spanki (head, body)  

- Anakin/Darth Vader by Toshi (cape and skirt) 

- Jedi X2 by Seven (hair)

- Commander Keller by Unknown (shoulder pads), current textures from Jashugan's Clone Wars Obi Wan. 

- TFU Royal Guard by Lt. Claim (belt buckle)

- Darth Caedus Skin pack by Hollywood (chest armour texture)

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2020 at 9:30 PM, Zamzar said:

Only just saw this thread but you're in luck, I haven't uploaded anything on the site before, but this had been a WIP for a while...

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Unfortunately however, its a Frankenstein of multiple different assets from different creators! I'm not sure I could release said model with a clear conscience without the permission of the original creators, some of whom probably aren't contactable anymore...

The assets I used are: 

- Sith Customization by Spanki (head, body)  

- Anakin/Darth Vader by Toshi (cape and skirt) 

- Jedi X2 by Seven (hair)

- Commander Keller by Unknown (shoulder pads), current textures from Jashugan's Clone Wars Obi Wan. 

- TFU Royal Guard by Lt. Claim (belt buckle)

- Darth Caedus Skin pack by Hollywood (chest armour texture)

The consensus when you literally are unable to contact the creators is that it's a-okay. You may never ever ever see them again, and I have released stuff despite not being able to contact the previous creators because they likely quit. X2 is a port btw.

Edit: If you must, try contacting them through their email address, it's how I got @DarthJava to come back to the modding scene, before he quit again.