Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 2/4/2020 at 9:01 PM, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I'm not sure! I'll think on it. I have to say no to being paid, though- I have no intention of making money off of porting models. Unless those models were 100% made by myself, anyway.

I gotcha, I had a member help me recently and I paid him so I figured I'd give it a shot.

By chance what are the models you're ready to release? Unless you'd rather it be a surprise. When you said Ike was in the works I got super excited in particular, haha.

Have a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

I gotcha, I had a member help me recently and I paid him so I figured I'd give it a shot.

By chance what are the models you're ready to release? Unless you'd rather it be a surprise. When you said Ike was in the works I got super excited in particular, haha.

Have a great day.

I got a couple more characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, at least three Zelda characters, Sora from KH2, Naked Snake from MGS3, and Greninja.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Colonel Birdstrong, I'm very very new to this all, but I randomly googled Fire Emblem mods for Jedi Academy and out of sheer luck I found your original blog posts from 5 years ago where you gave links to a Robin and Lucina Mod. Thank you for the other ones you have posted, I am very eager to try them, however the Lucina one is a dead link... is there any way you could repair it? Thank you again, and sorry everyone is hassling you.

Smoo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pikminjake said:

Hello Colonel Birdstrong, I'm very very new to this all, but I randomly googled Fire Emblem mods for Jedi Academy and out of sheer luck I found your original blog posts from 5 years ago where you gave links to a Robin and Lucina Mod. Thank you for the other ones you have posted, I am very eager to try them, however the Lucina one is a dead link... is there any way you could repair it? Thank you again, and sorry everyone is hassling you.

Here's Lucina: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EkX6Kvh15ESd2n3693PGB22jO5NAhR7a
I'd recommend grabbing my Chrom mod for her weapons as well. The reason she wasn't already up on this thread was because I was really considering redoing the import, I feel like this current one came out pretty bad.

TheWhitePhoenix and Pikminjake like this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I got a couple more characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, at least three Zelda characters, Sora from KH2, Naked Snake from MGS3, and Greninja.

If I may ask...which of the Zelda characters are you doing? I've honestly wanted to see the Princess herself in JKA cause NO ONE ever did a model for her in the past. Just Link and Ganondorf. 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

If I may ask...which of the Zelda characters are you doing? I've honestly wanted to see the Princess herself in JKA cause NO ONE ever did a model for her in the past. Just Link and Ganondorf. 

I've done a model import of her before, and... She did not turn out well. It's mostly because of her dress, that thing's a pain to rig and it looks terrible ingame to boot.

But, one of the characters is OoT Sheik, using the Hyrule Warriors model! She's technically Zelda, does that count for anything? The other two are Link from Skyward Sword and Ghirahim. SS Link had a lot of fun voice clips to use and Ghirahim is just one of my favorite Zelda villains.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I've done a model import of her before, and... She did not turn out well. It's mostly because of her dress, that thing's a pain to rig and it looks terrible ingame to boot.

But, one of the characters is OoT Sheik, using the Hyrule Warriors model! She's technically Zelda, does that count for anything? The other two are Link from Skyward Sword and Ghirahim. SS Link had a lot of fun voice clips to use and Ghirahim is just one of my favorite Zelda villains.

I mean, yeah. Hyrule Warriors is what I had in mind exactly for the perfect model of Zelda in JKA cause as you said, her other model's dresses just doesn't look good in game cause there's no physics for them. And Sheik is indeed just Zelda in the Zelda Universe's equivalent of Ninja's garments. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/7/2020 at 1:52 PM, Colonel Birdstrong said:

I've done a model import of her before, and... She did not turn out well. It's mostly because of her dress, that thing's a pain to rig and it looks terrible ingame to boot.

But, one of the characters is OoT Sheik, using the Hyrule Warriors model! She's technically Zelda, does that count for anything? The other two are Link from Skyward Sword and Ghirahim. SS Link had a lot of fun voice clips to use and Ghirahim is just one of my favorite Zelda villains.

But Demise tho...

I get it tho, he'd be just another Ganon, ig.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lord Of Hate said:

But Demise tho...

I get it tho, he'd be just another Ganon, ig.

He's who causes Ganon to come about, so....

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Coolin said:

will Dio be ported as well one day? :^)

Actually... I already have him in! Jotaro, too. I just really need to get back to uploading, I'm sorry it's taken so long!

Share this post


Link to post

I've been trying to play jonoton joster and alcarde but it's seems that both aren't showing up in the "new" menu.only joseph works. I've put the pk3 files in the base folder why isn't it showing up?

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ZZorRRx2 said:

I've been trying to play jonoton joster and alcarde but it's seems that both aren't showing up in the "new" menu.only joseph works. I've put the pk3 files in the base folder why isn't it showing up?

Maybe you need OpenJK bro

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, ZZorRRx2 said:

I've been trying to play jonoton joster and alcarde but it's seems that both aren't showing up in the "new" menu.only joseph works. I've put the pk3 files in the base folder why isn't it showing up?

For Singleplayer?

If that's what you're trying, I don't remember giving Alucard or Jonathan singleplayer support. Once you're ingame, though, you can use the console commands "playermodel alucard model_default model_default model_default" and "snd Alucard" to play as Alucard in singleplayer. Just beware that once you reach the Hoth levels, the skin will glitch out and you'll have to redo the first console command. And may or may not have to restart the game. You can do the same stuff with Jonathan, but I don't remember his model's folder name. It might be "JonathanJoestar" or even just "Jonathan".

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Colonel Birdstrong said:

Finally uploaded some more characters! They are Jotaro Kujo and DIO from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Welcome back, Colonel! New content is always welcome. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Sora works in multiplayer but I can't spawn him as an NPC in singleplayer?...

I checked the NPC file and model and everything checks out so idk.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...