Minecraft Swords

Primarily the diamond sword, but if not, thats cool. Figure this is low-poly enough for JKA, and there's been some minecraft models for a few years now without a single weapon to answer that call.

The sketchfab model comes with a download which makes it ripe for porting :)

Oh, I appearently never released my Minecraft weapons alongside Steve. I also still have stuff like a rideable pig and spider... I'll try to wrap them up and get them out on the weekend.

WOO!

• 1 month later...

Oh, I appearently never released my Minecraft weapons alongside Steve. I also still have stuff like a rideable pig and spider... I'll try to wrap them up and get them out on the weekend.

Did you ever release them? You sounded like you were going to after you said that.

:D...

Don't worry, I didn't forget about this - it just turned out that I'll have to do some cleaning up here before I push this stuff out.

I have to take collect my stuff from an old shared dropbox folder with tons of stuff I did not make.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about this - it just turned out that I'll have to do some cleaning up here before I push this stuff out.

I have to take collect my stuff from an old shared dropbox folder with tons of stuff I did not make.

Maybe you'll be interested in some of that other old stuff and decide to release that too? Would be awesome if you did but from the way you said it, it sounds like a lot of it was just unfinished and would take more work then it's worth.

Maybe you'll be interested in some of that other old stuff and decide to release that too? Would be awesome if you did but from the way you said it, it sounds like a lot of it was just unfinished and would take more work then it's worth.

That's not going to happen, atleast not when it comes to stuff from the dropbox as it's from an old Minecraft themed TC and pretty much nothing in there is finished. And aside of the models I just extracted from there nothing is my work.

@@Lord Of Hate

since I can't bother myself to go around and take screenshots of all this poop for a proper JKHub submission:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y15yhy5p4zicttq/MinecraftModelPack_unfinished.zip?dl=0

hope you enjoy that pack.

That's not going to happen, atleast not when it comes to stuff from the dropbox as it's from an old Minecraft themed TC and pretty much nothing in there is finished. And aside of the models I just extracted from there nothing is my work.

@@Lord Of Hate

since I can't bother myself to go around and take screenshots of all this poop for a proper JKHub submission:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y15yhy5p4zicttq/MinecraftModelPack_unfinished.zip?dl=0

hope you enjoy that pack.

Is it okay if I submit it then? Then maybe it can be put under your name.