[Voicework] New NPC Dialog

Go to solution Solved by MagSul,

Hello!

I'm nearing completion of a level for my single player campaign but would like to add a little more for the player to do before moving on. In order to achieve this, I need someone who isn't shy to record their own voice for a few pieces of dialog. One additional character has already been created and supplied with a brand new voice and the results are excellent! I'm now feeling optimistic about inviting others along as well.

If you have a superb-quality microphone and lots of confidence, please record a few takes of yourself speaking the following sentences:

1. "You're really making yourself known down there!"
  2. "If you're interested in trying something that's a bit more challenging, come and find me in the courtyard when you've got some time."

Slight variations on the text are okay, but as close to what is written would be more ideal. Both female and male submissions are welcome! The successful applicant will be asked to supply a small handful of additional lines which will be packaged with the first release of my mod.* The character is a reasonably experienced Jedi Knight, so keep this in mind when reciting the dialog. If I decide to alter the species of the character during the creative process, your recording may be modified slightly to accommodate appropriately (such as an increase in pitch and a slight reverb if the character were to be made into a rodian.)

As sharing recordings of your voice on a public forum can be quite daunting, I would ask that any submissions be sent to my private messaging inbox here on JKHub.

Finally, please do not feel offended if I do not choose to go ahead with your voice, even if you turn out to be the only submission.** I will still really appreciate you giving it a shot.  :winkthumb:

Thank you,

*Credits will be given to your desired alias in the manual included with the file download, in the game itself and of course on the downloads page on this site.

**I will announce when the applications are closed by responding to this thread and marking this request as fulfilled.

Noodle, Smoo, RebelChum and 2 others like this
  • 4 weeks later...