This is a mod that aims to freshen and soften the main menus of both SP and MP of Jedi Academy. I always felt like the sounds and music for the menu were extremely harsh. Especially if you're playing late at night, you fire up JKA and click Play--BEEP! Ow. Click Join Serv--BEEP!
- New sounds add a more subtle feel to your menu experience.
- Music track for MP switched with the Yavin Temple explore music from JK2. Very peaceful feel, reminds me of the Jedi Academy map.
- Same music track added to the SP menu (previously no music played)
- Server list now shows more servers at a time, making the font smaller. Before it was huge and only showed around 10 at a time.
- New video plays in the main menu, just to give it something new.
- Server info window is now grey, so it's easier to see black names
Hopefully more changes will happen later. This is the first release.
This was a mod I've had in my base for years but never shared it. Decided to work on it a bit more and release it. It's hard NOT to use it now.
Also, keep in mind this won't work with other main menu mods, for the most part, if they edit the actual menu.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.